forbidden drink

Megha was confused about what happened....she was being dragged by a strong hand...it was none other than Satya's... Satya was still holding her hand tightly... it's not that she is not happy but she is unable to understand why she should keep on hoping... especially when she got an answer last time...They reached their hotel.. Satya's asked her if she wanted to drink more... Because he needed to.... He has too many questions to ask her... But is scared that he has no right to ask ....
What was his position in her life that he could ask..

On the other side, Megha was happy today... it was for a few minutes but still he called her 'his girlfriend '..... Just to save her but still he did.... It made her feel very happy... He was holding her hand... Protecting her.. its more than a happy reason to celebrate....
She readily agreed...

So they decided to drink in Satya's room..
Satya had a lot to ask so, he suggested to play truth and dare... the first bottle was down and it became the spinning bottle...
Many rounds went on ... Accompanied with drinks... Finally satya got a his courageous chance...

" megha, why did you say Abhay ... .. and not my name? I was close... I could help you better...you can trust me.. can't you?"

Megha was not expecting this question... She never doubted the trust she had on Satya " i trust you but i had my reasons..."

"Okay... I am all ears"

" firstly... You do not like me.... Even after knowing this if i use your name... You might feel i am trying to cling to you...after so much of you ignoring me, we are talking... haha... Secondly.. he is An old client... I do not want to affect the business relationship between you two... because of these two reasons... You might hate me... Its okay if you don't like me... but if you start hating me... It will affect me... I don't want you to hate me..."

Satya could see her getting teary and gulping down the drinks with each word... when he heard her say she doesn't want him to hate her... He just hugged her ... Squeezed her in a tight hug... After withdrawing his hug.. he cupped her face with one hand and raised it towards him... the other hand was behind her holding her....He leaned on her side to give a passionate kiss... When his lips touched her lips...he felt the softness of her lips... It was as juicy as a watermelon.. as soft as a peach... As delicious as a mango... He kept tasting the softness...
Megha was first shocked by the hug and as she felt his lips touching hers.. the kiss she was dumbstruck... After realising what was happening she even started kissing him back....
Satya felt the passion from Megha and finally fought and entered his tongue into her mouth... Tasting each and every bit of her mouth.... The lips were fighting.. the tongues were busy tasting one another... Fighting to feel every corner possible...
Finally when they needed oxygen, they separated...

" Megha i hope you got my answer... I am too busy to love you that i can't waste my time to hate you"

Megha only noded and kept drinking without looking at him.. Megha's brain was struck at the work " love " .. how could she even answer... She was red enough to match the strawberries... That was her kiss with Satya... she was kissing him...
Awwwwww ... Only this word could be heard in her head...

Satya decided to be bold... He layed down and pulled megha on himself in such a way that till waist they were sitting.. Megha's head was resting on his chest... Megha could smell his cologne...
Satya was able to smell the fruity smell from her hair... his back was resting on the pillows ... he kept on drinking.... Heartbeats were matching with each other... rate was high... .. pulse was high... temperature of the room was too high to keep calm..... but he still had his question unanswered...
" Megha.. but why Abhay"

" Abhay is used to help me in such situations... I have received many proposals.. stalkers... Threatenings... And after helping me from all this again and again Abhay suggested we become a couple... .. so ... i used his name.. "

Megha was drunk by this time...she was wasted..
" You truly like me? "

" i don't like you .. silly ...I love you "

" Then kiss me "
She sat on his lap looking directly in his eyes... Satya accepted the dare.
Another passionate kiss which lasted Long enough until the deficiency of oxygen was felt.... She looked so sexy.. Satya just wants to have her.

Megha started opening his buttons... kissing his chin... His cheecks..
Reaching his neck she decided to mark him... Biting his skin.. leaving the mark of her ownership to his heart... She open her jeans and top... Only in her inners and started opening his belt and jip..
" Megha you are drunk.. stop... "

Satya was too lost to understand anything.. by the time his brain started to function megha was already opening his jeans...
He ran to the washroom to get a cold shower just to cool his heated parts ..
He thought of how hot Megha was looking while kissing her. His fingers reached his lips .. remembering the softness of her lips.. the passionate kiss.. he was heated enough to last a long battle... he needed to jerk off and calm down just by remembering the mad moments.... He needed to do this... Today megha is drunk ... And he didn't want to start his relationship in such a way... He wants Megha to decide in her best condition to be with him and not forced to be with him due to this night stand.... He was scared megha might feel it was so... he was scared Megha might forget everything by morning and get angry with him
.. but basically he wanted the concious megha to choose to be with him...

After he returned, he say Megha was sleeping comfortably on the bed... He helped her get the blanket and he laid on the sofa.... just remembering the kiss was enough to get him hard again...
It was a great day for him... He tasted the drink which he wants to keep enjoying forever... The forbidden drink of love... only with Megha....

As the sun shined on the two drunk love birds...after tasting the forbidden drink.. both were blushing from time to time in their sleep...
Megha opened her eyes to see Satya sleeping comfortably in the sofa... she remembered every bit of the last night... She was so embarrassed that she was holding the sheets to cover herself...

Satya just woke up and saw the sight. He felt Megha looked more cute in this way... He got up reached Megha and gave a kiss on her forehead.. "Good morning... "
Megha was just looking without even blinking her eyes... " Good morning..."
She was red .. so red that tomato can pale in front of her... Satya loved this look and kissed her...

"Relax Megha ... I do love you so i will pursue you... Trust me when you feel i deserve you...you can give me a chance then "

Megha just noded..

After they completed their part they returned to their city... And decided to take it slow...