CHAPTER 17♡

Otherside....

Everyone is assembled in Neha's office, seated calmly while Arya, visibly restless, expresses her concerns for Ashvi. She is deeply troubled, fervently praying for her swift recovery while nervously scratching her hands.

"'It was fortunate that Ashvi was promptly brought to the hospital; otherwise, her life could have been at risk due to substantial blood loss. The visible signs of aggression on her body indicate a history of torment and repeated sexual assaults, resulting in severe damage to her private region. Sadly, this has been an ongoing ordeal for quite some time, evident from both old and recent marks on her body,' """"Neha disclosed solemnly, leaving Arya visibly shocked.

Upon hearing Neha's words, Arya's world seemed to come crashing down around her as she struggled to comprehend the situation regarding Aashvi. Arya was taken aback by Neha's revelation, feeling a mixture of shock and heartache. In a moment of panic, she uttered,

""'Who did all this to her?""' In her mind, it hadn't even crossed Arya's thoughts that Aashvi was married to her brother and lived with him. She had complete faith in her brother and held him in high regard, making it unfathomable for her to entertain such suspicions.

"Who did this to her? " Arya words made everyone eyes turned towards her and everyone thought that

Neha mentioned that it's happing with Ashvi so long  . It must be Vivek. She was only living with him after all. So  who can do all this with her apart from Vivek ....

Shreyansh caught her eye with his intense gaze, and everyone started looking at her in shock.

""'Her mental state isn't good either, it's like she went through a trauma,""' Neha informed them.

'We need to take care of her, make her happy, help her move on from her past"",' Kunal shared. Arya was visibly shaken, full of questions but unable to speak.
. Arya was visibly disturbed, with numerous unanswered questions swirling in her head. She struggled to voice her thoughts, feeling the weight of Shreyansh's gaze on her.

"Could you all step out for a bit? I need to have a private conversation with Arya," Shreyansh calmly requested, causing Arya to pale in response.

she was gripping the sofa tightly as she watched everyone leave her alone with Shreyansh, which she wasn't thrilled about at all. Dealing with Shreyansh's anger is definitely not on her to-do list right now. She's exhausted by all of this, feeling completely drained and overwhelmed.

Learning about her brother and father's dirty deeds has left her in shock, unable to process what's real and what's not. It all feels like a surreal nightmare to her. As everyone followed Shreyansh's orders and exited the room one by one, only Arya and Shreyansh remained behind.

Everyone followed Shreyansh's orders and left the room one by one, leaving only Arya and Shreyansh behind. The room fell into silence, with Arya sensing the tension building up. Feeling scared, she remained seated, anticipating Shreyansh's outburst.

"'What do you want to say now?""' he asked in a creepy tone. Arya, consumed by fear, looked up at him, unable to muster the strength to defend herself....

She glanced up at him, trying to gather her bravery so as not to show weakness in front of someone who clearly didn't care about her.

""'Who did all this to her?""' he asked, standing up and moving closer to her.

" 'Who was Ashvi living with?'"" he questioned, sitting down in front of her and taking her hands. She looked at him fearfully, retreating back against the sofa and trying to pull her hands away, refusing to give him an answer - which only seemed to infuriate him further.