Description:

From Crime To Court is a standalone time travel romance that mainly takes place during the Renaissance in 1500s Europe.

It includes (but not limited to) the following tropes:

▪️ Sweet Polly Oliver - a female character disguised as a male

▪️ Reverse Age Gap - when the FMC is older than the MMC

Within this novel, you can expect mentions of violence, sex, harsh language as well as potential triggers that involve misogynistic ideologies.

————⸎————

Book Cover: By KimberlyTanithMarie
Artwork created with Midjourney then edited in Photoshop

Book Cover: By KimberlyTanithMarieArtwork created with Midjourney then edited in Photoshop

First Chapter: November 3rd 2023
Final Chapter: July 27th 2024
Word Count: 93,296

————⸎————

[BLURB]

In a desperate attempt to evade the Italian Mafia, art historian Serena Costa finds herself thrust back in time, landing amongst the splendour of the Renaissance, an era dominated by kings and their courts.

In this patriarchal society, where roles are strictly defined, as a female, her destiny is already predetermined. However, Serena is resourceful and cleverly disguises herself as a man, named Sereno. Unfortunately, she soon finds herself in the service of the Marquis of Savoy.

Though Lord Alessio possesses a magnetic charm and a sharp mind, he remains blissfully unaware that his new and slightly mysterious squire is, in fact, a woman. Imagine his surprise when he begins to develop unexpected feelings for Sereno, leading him to question everything he thought he knew about himself.

Serena must balance the weight of her concealed identity while trying to find her way back to the present. However, things becomes even more treacherous when her growing affection for the Marquis complicates her path.