Chapter 3*

" Yes. This is the right place."

Cale, who was wearing clothes that would please others but were the simplest thing in his closet, got out of the car. There was no one around them, because they had moved far away as soon as they saw the carriage with the count's coat of arms.

[The scent of tea with poetry]

It was a tea room where you could read poems while drinking tea. This clean three-story building seemed quite expensive. It is true that the store owner was very rich. In fact, as the bastard son of a concubine from a large merchant guild, he was even richer than Cale. The only thing was that he lived here hiding this identity.

« If I remember correctly, the owner goes to the capital around volume 3 to meet Choi Han. It is there that he claims that he is perhaps the bastard son of a concubine of the guild merchants, but that he will become the owner of the merchants' guild. »

The man who shouts and swears to Choi Han that he will become the owner of the merchant guild. Cale only read the first five volumes, so he wasn't sure if the man would eventually become the owner of this merchant guild, but since he was one of the main character's partners, he would probably succeed.

Cale looked towards the driver who was sweating like a pig and gave an order.

"You can leave now."

" Excuse me?"

"Are you going to make me say the same thing twice?"

"No, that, I don't need to wait for you, young master?"

Cale responded casually as he opened the door to the tea room.

"No, I'll be here for a while."

« Although I can't stay too long, I am already starting to feel bad, it seems like my anaemia has gotten worse coming here... maybe because this body is weaker... »

He could hear the driver behind him gulping, but a much clearer, more pleasant sound filled Cale's ears. A faint but clear sound of a bell announced Cale's entry into the tea room.

Cale stood at the entrance and looked around the tea room. It was still early and there weren't many people there. Cale could see that they were all shocked to see him there.

Well, the novel said that no one in this area knew Cale. He was the shopkeepers' public enemy number one because he tended to break everything in their shops.

" Hello and welcome."

However, the owner of this store warmly welcomed Cale. Cale looked towards the man resembling a baby pig who greeted him from the counter.

« He must be the owner. »

The rich bastard, Billos. His round face and full body looked like a baby pig like the novel describes. His charm was his extremely bright smile.

« He looks like a piggy bank. »

Cale took out a gold coin and placed it on the counter as he ordered.

"I plan to stay on the third floor. I don't know how long yet, but for as long as I like."

Billos looked at Cale with a smile on his face. Cale pretended not to notice, pointing to the shelf.

"I will have any tea that isn't bitter. Do you have novels here too or just poems?"

The sound of someone setting down their cup of tea echoed through the shop. Cale just thought of it as someone who harshly put down the teacup and looked towards Billos. He preferred novels to poems.