Chapter 38

Third person's POV

Darkness. The specious room. Only light is from a few lit up candles. The four guys balancing on one foot on high bamboo poles. Tonight they are focusing on combining two essential disciplines: The way of balance and the way of invisibility. The skills they learned along time ago, but they always have to be in the good form. The type of work they are doing, invisibility is their friend, darkness is their friend.

At first 10 minutes each of them did their postures and moves solo, but than the real movements and fight began. It wasn't the real fight of course, they were just doing the duel, actually "four way duel". All four of them moved like the wind, gracefully yet steady.

It was very impressive what they could do, the creativness and discipline were both balanced in their mind and their body. But also the stillness and quick adjustment to alertness is very big defense factor against the unexpected enemies.

The time was just passing quickly... and Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung were just full in concentration, that they didn't even heard the door opening and somebody calling for them.

"Guys, guys..." The voice was calling for the four of them. More like echoed since it was the big room and it was dark.

"Jimin-aa, are you sure, they are home or that we could enter here?" Now that was Seokjin's voice.

"There...where the candles are lit up...guys, do you see what I see?" Jimin noticed the light coming from the candles, than the three of them walked a little closer and he noticed THEM on high bamboo poles, being on them with such an ease, that was so incredible.

Hoseok and Seokjin were looking up, along with Jimin, only the one thing they said is "Ahaaa..." They were so starstruck by what they're seeing in front of them, that they just watched with their jaw's dropped.

"Oh, Jimin. You're here already. Is it already 20:30 PM?!" Jungkook said, and now all the four men jump from high bamboo poles with such an ease, while Jimin, Seokjin and Hoseok only said "Wow." out loud. Honestly the four man were surprised to see Hoseok and Seokjin here, they only knew that Jimin was coming over, because he wanted to say something serious. Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung are very busy tonight, tonight they are doing training on much more harder level, to be up at their game, and that special training doesn't include gun shooting, or some boxing duels....

Yoongi turns the lights on, only with the flick of his fingers. 

"Wow, Jimin. This apartment is so much more amazing and beautiful then you told us, Jimin." Seokjin said and Hoseok nodded in agreement. They were looking and gazing more how this room which they were now in. Jimin wanted to say that he didn't even get a thorough look the last time he was there, Yoongi first got the word, saying.

"So Jimin, when you said you are coming over here for something serious, what is it you want to tell us?" Yoongi asked.

"Graffiti. It's everywhere. All over town." Jimin says.

Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung look at each other with raised eyebrows, and then Taehyung starts to say "Umm, Jimin. And I think that I speak for everyone in this room when I say "duh".

"We are New Yorkers, Jimin. The whole town is surrounded by graffiti of all types. What's the big deal?" Namjoon says.

"No, no. You don't understand, you haven't seen these type of graffiti's." Jimin said and shows the picture on his phone.