Chapter 45

Third person's POV

In Jungkook's eyes you could see impatience and fear, his heart was beating fastly in a rush of getting to destination he was driving towards, the hospital. His foot was constantly on the gas paddle, never stopping, passing by the cars that were in his way. He was constantly looking at his rearview mirror, a person who was laying unconscious at the back seat of his car, the person who entered in his life when he least expected, his Jimin.

.

"Hoseok! When Jimin (past Jimin) died, Jungkook never smiled again. Everything was happening so fast, in one day he lost his husband and we also lost our 2nd home. When we lost our parents and came here on this planet, we were lost, we didn't have any purpose. You see that purpose, when we thought it's finally the end, something collided unto us, when we went to Japan, or more clearly had to run away there for our lives, we were reminded time and time again, the only way to be heard was to become ones with the power." Taehyung said, being at the safe distance from Hoseok.

They were still at the park, but now taking a little walk, Taehyung was happy that Hoseok was even listening to him.

Flashback that Taehyung got by telling this story to Hoseok:

Aoto Yamaguchi staring at Taehyung and his friends (Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi), while they were being electrocuted by the government officers (people who were supposed to protect civilians, were actually on the pay roll of the mafia boss). It was when they wanted to run away and thought the officers had some honer and would help them, but they just got into a trap.

The boys were strong and were handling this strongly, but even they had their limits. The number of ways they were tortured for days, maybe even weeks until Aoto was sure they learned their lesson.

When it was the last time they were electrocuted, the boys were holding their lives on the line, but they were still alive and too stubborn to not die. One thing that Taehyung remembers, Aoto and the officers were laughing, and before he went unconscious that day, is Jungkook saying one sentence;

"You may laugh now, thinking you have won, but you won't prevail in the end."

End of the flashback

"Later I found out all of us heard that sentence that Jungkook said, and that made not only me, but all of us take the power in our hands. We were determined, the aroggance and only emptiness filled our hearts, we only wanted to grew even stronger and we're here." Taehyung said. This Taehyung now and Taehyung that existed for Years now, is not the Taehyung that was always cheerful, innocent, that slowly was vanishing from the moment his planet and everything in it was destroyed, and by so many looses and scars he encountered in his lifetime.

Meeting Hoseok, Taehyung for the first time in long felt that innocence and cheerfulness he once had.

Hoseok didn't know what to say, he was staring at Taehyung with a sadness for him, not because of a pity. Hoseok couldn't just ignore the life Taehyung had, he lost so much, but he didn't crumple, he turned that sadness in power and success. Hoseok was batteling with his thoughts, over the thing maybe Hoseok doesn't belong in Taehyung's world, but Hoseok still loves him.

His thoughts got inturrupted by a phone call, it was Jimin who was calling him.

Hoseok picked it up, already saying "Hi Jim..." when the voice inturrupted him, but not Jimin's voice, it was Jungkook's. Hoseok immediately by an instict, started to panic, saying "Jungkook! Why do you have Jimin's phone?" Did you do something...?"

But now Hoseok was inturrupted by Jungkook's voice saying "Calm down, Hoseok. I'm in the hospital with Jimin."

"What happened to Jimin?" Hoseok said, his face was painted with concern, Taehyung was shocked to hear Jungkook calling Hoseok from Jimin's phone. What happened, Taehyung also asked himself.