Chapter 2

A man just woke up in sunny, but cold morning. He is now walking towards the bathroom to get ready for the day. He rubs his eyes and stretches while yawning. He arrives in the bathroom, goes to the toilet and went towards the sink. He takes his toothbrush and a toothpaste to brush his teeth. 

After he's done he washes his face with closed eyes and picks up a towel to dry his face. He opens his eyes and looks himself in the mirror. 

A beautiful, young man with the blonde hair and angelic face staring at his reflection. He's name is Park Jimin.

Jimin is now in front of his closet, deciding what to wear. He has to get ready for university, he has classes early in the morning. He's humming a song, while roaming through his closet. 

He decides black pants, black pullover and a leather jacket and since it's sunny he will also put sunglasses. 

(Jimin's outfit)

(Jimin's outfit)

After he's dressed, he checks his phone to see what time is it. He puts his shoes on, grabs his black bag and gets out of his apartment. 

He's now going downstairs, and his phone starts ringing. 

He picks it up "Hey, Jimin. Are you close? I'm already at the university so I'm board." It's his friend Hoseok. 

"Just got out of my apartment, and going there. What are you doing there already?" Jimin replied. 

"Woke up early, and grabbed some coffee and a muffin and since I was already outside went straight to university." Hoseok said. 

Okay, gotta go. Bye." Jimin said.

"Bye." Hoseok says and they both hang up. 

Jimin leaves his building, walking towards subway. Busy streets in New York, people rushing to get to their destination, honking cars and even police sirens. 

Let's introduce Park Jimin. 

Park Jimin is a 22 year old, he is just a normal university student in his final year. He is a loving, kind, smart, ambitious and the most beautiful person. He has two best friends Hoseok and Seokjin. He has supportive and loving parents back in Busan. He loves traveling, meeting new people, pursuing his dreams, but didn't yet find or had any relationship. It's not that he doesn't want to have a boyfriend, he does. But just he didn't find someone that he likes, but doesn't stress about it. 

That's it for introduction, let's go back to the story. 

Jimin arrives on his destination, and now walks towards the university. He spots Hoseok and Seokjin sitting on the bench in front, he walks closer to them. 

"Hey, guys." Jimin says. 

"Hey, Jimin." They both said in union. 

"When did you arrive here, Seokjin?" Jimin asked. 

"Just now." Seokjin replied. 

Hoseok checks his phone and says "Ready for classes, guys." 

"NO!" Jimin and Seokjin both say at the same time and laugh and Hoseok with them. 

Three of them now walking towards university to go inside, ready to listen some boring lectures.

TIME SKIP

After two classes, now it's their break. They still have three classes in two hours. Three of them decided to go to the cafe. 

They pick a table and Jimin offers to go order for his two friends and himself. 

"Ok, what would you like to have?" Jimin asks. 

"Ok, for me I would get black coffee and two muffins." Hoseok said. 

"You, Seokjin?" Jimin asked. 

"Umm, two croissants and also a black coffee." Seokjin said. 

"Alright, be right back." Jimin said and went towards the cashier. It's only one person in line, at least is not crowded. Jimin looks also what to eat. The person, a man is almost finished clearly taking his order "to go". 

After the man is finished he turns to leave, and instinctively "JIMIN!!!" 

Jimin's eyes widen and asks "How do you know my name?" 

The man quickly calms down and says "Oh, sorry. I confused you with somebody else, he's name is also Jimin and you kind a look a like. So I apologize." The man says. 

"Oh, that's alright. Don't worry." Jimin says and gives a smile. A man turn to get outside and just says "Have a nice day." 

"You too." Jimin replies and keep his gaze on the man, a man looks at him one more time, who is already by the door after he leaves the cafe and than he leaves. Jimin just mummers "Weird." 

He shrugs it and tells his order. 

What do you think? Who was that man? Did he really confused Jimin with another person? Many secrets yet to reveal.