Jauna Out

"you feeling any better?" Bad asked as he walked into Forever's bedroom. Bad and Cellbit had spare keys and full rights to walk into Forever's house and personal spaces at pretty much any time. Forever never gave them the permissions, but it was an unspoken rule. You're allowed to break boundaries if it's to keep someone alive– well, sometimes.

"I threw up this morning. Twice." Forever complained.

"You could be getting a virus, but it's not good timing." Bad collected some of the garbage and threw it away. "Have you eaten?"

"Tried, but I don't feel good." Forever whined and pushed his face into the pillow.

Bad sat on the bed and let his eyes wander around Forever's naked back. "You burning up too?"

"Everything just– hot." Forever groaned. "My head hurt, I can't English."

Bad sighed and turned on Forever's ceiling fan. "I know, you're not doing so good...you don't have to talk. I'll just be here for a bit to help you." Bad moved Forever's dirty laundry to the basket. "Your ex said she'll bring Richas to see you when you're presentable, right? So use that as motivation to feel better. Would you really want Richas to see you like this? Kids may not express it well, but they do experience pain from seeing parents struggle." Bad accidently stepped in a puddle. "Forever...have you been taking Nelsinho outside?"

"Mn..."

Bad looked down at the lonely Pomeranian in the corner, holding a tennis ball. "Ew...okay, I'll do it."

-

Bad was just stepping outside when Skeppy called him. He answered with one hand and kept walking with the dog. "Hey, Muffin. I'm a little busy."

"Hey, can you pick up some stuff before you come home? There's hardly anything here. With an extra kid and all."

"Yeah, I'll get some groceries." Bad agreed. "How's Pomme doing?"

"She's just reading a book now."

"Okay, how's Dapper and Jauna?"

"They are alright, they headed out for a walk. They should soon be home.

"What?!" Bad's heart dropped. "You let Jauna leave?"

"Uh...was I not supposed to? Jesus Christ, she's not a hostage...right?"

"Skeppy you know people think she's a hostage. But not our hostage...gah, if people see her, it's over!"

Skeppy hung up so he could go back to ignorance. He wanted to think his boyfriend was just a cute little guy. Not a mad man.

"Grr, I hate him..." Bad looked down at the dog. "You're so lucky. You're just a blissful little dumb dumb."

The dog stuck his tongue out and smiled.

"You are so cute..." Bad smiled back. "And your dad is the hottest man I've ever seen...And he's into dark matter? I might get out of myself thinking about it." The dog blinked mindlessly. "I've always been tempted to play around with that stuff...but, I have babies. I don't want to put them in danger." Nelsinho stopped and peed on a stop sign. "I wish you could tell me exactly what happened. I find it hard to believe Forever just...wanted to take his life. He wanted his son, can't have your son if you're dead...I think he connected to something he didn't want to..." Nelsinho let out a small yap. "You're right...why am I talking to you about this?"

-

Bad let Nelsinho free and went back into Forever's bedroom. He was in a slightly different position. Same spot, just on his back now. "Hey, Forever... Nelsinho is cared for."