Meeting Richas

Forever came back to his house to find Baghera eating food out of his pantry. "I see you're very comfortable."

Baghera smiled and slid another cracker into her mouth. "yes, very salty but I like."

"Where Cellbit?"

"He started his period and went to tell Roier the good news."

"Period? Like blood from...er?"

"Yes, blood from the pussy." Baghera paused. "Or the penis, I don't know what Cellbit prefer I say. But he was very excited. That's the first sign that he reproductive parts are working again."

"I think I'm happy for him?" Forever tilted his head. "Cellbit told me he used to hate that. So, I guess it's good-bad?"

"I guess so." Baghera ate another cracker. "Are these crackers Brazilian?"

"Uh, no. I put them in the pantry for when Bad is over. He like little crackers with cheese and meat."

"Aw, he really is a little guy." Baghera closed the box. "I will not eat all Bad crackers."

"You could just eat..." Forever sighed. "I think I need to stop with Bad."

"You want break up with him?!" Baghera gasped, getting up to get some water. "But you two just start dating, right?"

"Yeah, yeah...but I realize he is looking for someone that is not me."

"What does that mean?" Baghera took a big gulp of water. "

"He needs a new husband, right? Like, someone who can be there all the time. To help with his kids. His kids seem great but...but I could not be a good dad for my own son so..."

"You have a son?!"

"Yes, I figured everyone know now!"

"No one told me!" Baghera frowned. "You have a son, you never told me...Are we not friends?"

"I'm sorry, I am ashamed...because, my son hates me."

"Oh...okay, I understand."

"I need to stop seeing Bad, I don't want to make more hurt for him. You know?"

"If you think that's right...but I worry you'll break him heart anyway."

"Oh, I don't know..." Forever sighed. "Love is such a crazy thing."

-

Bad was making sandwiches that morning, humming quietly. He made ham and cheese for Dapper, and Tuna for Pomme. "Dapper! Pomme!"

Both kids came down the stairs, ready for school.

"Your lunches are packed." Bad have them their lunch bags. "Try your best to have a good day, okay?"

Pomme hugged Bad tightly. "Have a good day, too."

Bad walked his kids to the door and waved them off. Then he started cleaning up from the sandwich prep. He tried to stay focused on household tasks for now. Skeppy was out today, applying for jobs so he could support himself easier.

Luckily Bad had a shift to work, so he didn't need to occupy himself for long with houshold chores. Before he knew it, he was listening to crying children and drinking horrible coffee.

He was called to an emergency, and thanks to his clearer mind he was able to get on it immediately. When he made it to the room, there was a nervous mother, and an agitated child. Pretty standard. Bagi was doing her thing. Trying to distract the boy with kind words and reassurances. When Bad was called to the room, all he was told was that there was an agitated boy in room 09 with a deep laceration in his arm and possible signs of dehydration.