Authors Note

Hollllllaaaaaa!!!!! My name is Carlina Terrero, and I just have a couple of things to say before we dive into this adventure.

First, let's start by saying if you have nothing nice to say shut up and don't say anything. I don't like bullies and meanies. Please treat people how you want to be treated even if it is through typed words.

Two, This book is not for everyone, so if you don't like don't read it! Also, this book is for a mature audience, so there may be content that may trigger you.

This leads me to three, THIS IS FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE!!!!! I will always give warnings at the beginning of the chapter so you know to skip ahead or read at your own risk.

Fourth, please do not copy and use my work it is all copyright-protected, and I have no issue pressing legal charges, yes there are my stories on this app that sound the same but every author knows their work, so please be respectful of my work and others!

And lastly please feel free to comment and correct me on any grammar or spelling errors, I am not perfect or the best writer out there. I make mistakes and sometimes I will not notice.

Be kind to yourself and those around you, you never know how much you make a person's day by checking up on them. Don't be A hole just because, if you don't like people then stay at home. We are not meant to please everyone.

And remember don't be a Grinch>_<