Oh No!!!

Massino's POV 

"We'll be down in a minute."

God that woman is annoying and I don't know why I kept her when Sianna didn't want to keep her. Now I know, she has been bickering all morning about Sianna's choice of decor.

I turned around and she was removing a piece of her dress off. From a wedding gown to a maxi dress, she is killing me. But the last time I kissed her because I let my emotions take over, she didn't speak to me until today. That kiss was two weeks ago.

This was supposed to be a contract and no feelings but, just spending time with her is a lot better than the girls in the industry, all they want is money so that's all they talk about.

She looked up and carried on to the door like we were not in the middle of a conversation. I swear she will be the death of me, I followed close behind her, her chin was high and her elegance was powerful.

We made it to the gardens where she had everything set to happen here. I can't lie and say it's not beautiful because it is. Everything is white, but she is all black. She looks like a dark angel in the midst of all good. We reached our table and I pulled out a seat for her.

Her elegance is captivating.

But I know it isn't by choice, it's how she survived.

This world is only known for survival and those who will survive long enough to get to the top, be the king.

And right now the king is well Kingston, he is a breed of his own and only he understands himself. All fun and games till you piss that man off. I still remember our first mission together, and how stupid we were then.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the wedding planner, If looks could kill she would be dead the way Sianna was looking at her. What does she want now?

I turned my attention to her;

"Sir, uninvited guests are here, they claim to come to see the bride," I got up but my security was already on the way.

Who the fuck is here? Only the people who needed to know about the wedding were invited.

Another problem no one knew of this house unless you were me or Kingston, everyone was escorted here. So, back to my question, who the fuck is at my house, and interrupting my wedding?

I made it to the front of the house, my guards surrounded a short chubby, greasy man. Before I can question who he was I heard a gun cock back. I turn to Sianna holding my gun, when did she...

What the fuck is happening?

I look back at the man who looks slightly scared but still has the balls, that didn't sit right with me.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

"He is my scrawny ass Master from the house I escaped from," Sianna answered for him so that told me everything I needed to know, I looked at her and gave her a nod. She can do as she pleases with her tormentor.

I heard the gun go off and instructions for some weed and what she needed I smirked as I went to tend to our guest.

She came back with small splatters of blood on her neck but was still stunning as she left. Now my question is how the hell did he find this house?

After the ceremony, we are leaving. I set out our kill code so everyone knew.

She smelled like she was in the clouds but I didn't care. We danced, drank, and for tonight's unplanned finally, I will blow the house up!

......

I'm ready to get in bed, I'm tired and I might just take up Sianna's offer to hit her blunt, after she killed her stressor she hadn't stopped rolling back to back and I was drowning in scotch. How the fuck did he find the house? It still bothers me.

I ended up buying a new one right after and we are currently on the way. Everyone, even Sianna was surprised by the big finally of the wedding.

She didn't ask much but she knew we were compromised, to everyone else, I was too drunk and making decisions out of impulse but my best man and my men knew no matter how fucked up I was I would never just blow up my home base.

Tomorrow I will investigate more. We reached the new house around 5 am. I took the blunt from her and hit it till I felt the buzz of the high hit me. I haven't smoked the devil's lettuce in a while so it didn't take that much for me. I gave it back to her and picked her up as she came out of the car. I knew she wouldn't fight me, she was just as ready as I was to get in bed.

I walked in and headed to the top floor where my housekeepers had led me.

We climbed to the fourth floor, they opened the door for me and we stepped inside. We didn't have clothes to change to, so when I set her down I stripped down to my boxers, and once again took the blunt away from her.

I finished it much to her protest, and climbed in bed, she followed shortly. Once her body relaxed and I knew she was asleep I pulled her closer and closed my eyes.

Sometime throughout the morning, Sianna's small frame ended on top of me.

Oh No! I closed my eyes in hopes of going back to sleep but she shifted and I froze.

Great this is going to be so awkward when she wakes up. I closed my eyes again and this time I let sleep consume me.