The Contract

Sianna's Pov

Nightfall came and I was ready to eat and sleep I'd been bed-bound by Ada. She insisted I rest some more, Massino hasn't returned and I've been bored out of my wits here.

Tomorrow I'll ask if I can atleast train or something and not be in this room all day. I miss going out and doing things, I mean I can't say I'm not grateful because I am, I'm glad to be alive.

I'm ready to pay my debt and get the hell on, and honestly, I don't know if I'm still in New York.

I cozied up on the bed and let sleep take over.

...

Rays of sunshine came through the window. The covers are warm and the mattress is soft. I slowly opened my eyes to see Ada holding a tray of food by the door.

I sit up rubbing my eye and making sure I don't have drool on my chin.

"Good morning Ada," my voice was raspy and my mouth felt dry.

"Buongiorno Sianna," she smiled in response.

When she set the tray down the first thing I picked up was the glass of water. I needed that. I took a chance to look at the food and it made my mouth watered.

If this is how they are going to treat me and feed me I would like to stay forever. Maybe....

Ada left me to eat and when I was done I set the tray on the nightstand, a warm shower and a fresh set of clothes were next. I got up from the bed and made it, then I walked to the bathroom.

I set the water and let the tub fill up before adding all the soaps, scents, and oils. I stripped off my clothes and slipped into the warm water.

My body relaxed instantly, I still feel really soar due to the lack of movement. Hence why, I want to work out or do something that doesn't involve being in bed.

When I was done I rinsed off and wrapped myself in a warm towel. I exited the bathroom and walked to the closet. I saw some basketball clothes and a T-shirt. They're both big but I didn't have many options.

It was just men's clothing here. I also threw on a pair of boxers. Once I was dressed I walked back to the room. I was planning to sit and wait for Mr.Gambino but the devil himself was sitting in the same chair he did yesterday. Only this time he held a manila folder in his left hand. Hmm...

"Good morning," I said.

"Buongiorno Sianna," he responded.

"I'm sure you are ready to pay your debt and get on your way," there was a pause, he looked at the folder and then looked at me.

"Here is a contract for you that lists everything about my proposition if you choose not to, because it's not what you want to do, let me know and we will work from there, I will be back tonight to discuss anything you may have questions on."

I nodded slowly, and then he passed me the folder and left before I could ask if I could atleast leave the room.

I looked at the folder, I didn't want to open it yet, simply because I'm scared and I don't know what my future hold after I open it.

I pushed everything aside and opened the manila folder.

After a few moments of reading it, I almost cried. A marriage contract for two years. Would I be capable of doing that, getting married to a stranger, someone I don't even know let alone love?

Well on the bright side, I don't have to have children with him, it's just a basic two-year contract, and the only three ways this contract ends before the two years is if I die, He dies, or one of us commits infidelity.