Not Again

Sianna's Pov

Three Months.

It's been three months since I left The Masters house, I kept going and I'm doing pretty good if I don't say so myself.

I look at the clock on the table, 9:57 pm displayed on the screen. I walk to my closet and grab my gym back, an extra pair of heels, and an emergency outfit.

I knocked next door to my neighbor, Sam, He is kind, and he gives me rides to work. He opened the door, keys in hand and ready to go.

We both walked down the stairs, into the lobby, and out the door.

I walked Into Moxy's and headed to the locker room to get ready. You see, sometimes I bartend, and when I need a little extra cash, I dance. After all, I know how much I can make, but this time I get to keep my part.

Well, tonight I need all I can get so I'll be doing both. I'm going to be so tired tomorrow I wish I was joking.

I reached the locker rooms and found a place to set my things down. I undressed and put on my first outfit.

White bralette and a short mini skirt with clear heels.

I did my makeup fairly lightly, to give an angle-like look. Once I was done I set my belongings in a locker and used my lock to lock it. Lastly, I sat myself in a curling station to style my hair. I decided that wavy hair would be it for this set.

15 minutes later I was done and ready to go just in time for my turn on the stage.

Mercy.

That was my stage name, Mercy. When I was working for the Master, I didn't have a stage name, but when I would do privet dances many said I had no mercy.

I stepped onto the stage and focused on the music like I always do. I never really cared for the song that played while I performed, I just let my body carry itself.

After three songs I slowly descended from the pole as the lights cut out. The bouncers collect my cash, and I head to the bar to begin my shift.

Rum Coke.

Sex On The Beach.

Pepsi.

Water.

Vodka.

Tequila.

Drink after drink, I served as many as I could before I had to leave for a privet dance. I made a quick stop at the locker rooms to refresh myself and make sure everything was good. Then I made my way to the back of the club where the privet rooms were. In this place, you must be high class to get a private dance. I wonder who It will be. I have some regulars, and many times I don't know who they are.

I look up as I pass under the entrance sign, the lights become dinner and the rows of rooms come into view. The bouncer stood in front of me and signaled me to enter the room on the left.

The lights were cut off, with the pole being the only thing illuminated in the room.

I looked around and I couldn't see much in the room. I made my way to the pole and took my position as the music started.

My body danced to the beat of Migo's song Can't Go Out Sad. When the song ended the lights still didn't cut on. I was about to leave but then I heard his voice.

"Ahh, and where are you going?" He slurred.

I didn't answer, I couldn't even put one word together, let alone form a sentence.

"And how long did you think you could be out here before I found you?" He said in between hiccups and burps.

I started to run to the door but it was locked. Another door across the room opened and two men came out.

"Grab her" He ordered.

No, not again.

I was dragged into the ally at the back of the club and I could feel the dread building up. I can't do anything I feel so helpless. He keeps talking and so do his little goons. My head is racing and I'm frozen in place.

"Show her what happens when you leave without permission." He walked away out of the ally and into a car.

Before I knew it my head swung to the right. My jaw became stiff and that is when I registered that he punched me. A kick to the stomach and then a punch to the ribs.

My body fell to the ground with a heavy thud. Kicks and punches and finally, a stomp to the head, and everything goes dark.

....

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I tried to open my eyes but my left eye wouldn't open. I could hear a machine and white ceiling panel lights. My eyes shut and I fell into a deep sleep of exhaustion.

I feel like I've slept for two minutes and when I woke up I got hit by a car. I slowly open my eyes, one opens more than the other but my vision is blurry.

I blink for a couple of minutes to clear my sight, but it doesn't work so I close my eyes and just lie there. I listen to my surroundings and I don't hear the beeping is no longer there. When I opened my eyes the room didn't seem as bright as before.

I just can't believe I'm back to where here. I just hope I can leave again before I lose everything. I'm ready to leave again, after a while I open my eyes again and attempt to sit up.

Try after try it was no avail. I fell asleep once more thinking of my next escape from this hell hole.

...

My nose catches a whiff of cologne.

It's rich and musky, with a wood and pine outdoor type of smell. It's cold and I reach for the blanket, I pull it closer to me and snuggle into the warmth.

"I'm glad to see you awake now."

Who was that? I thought I was in a hospital room.

My eyes fluttered open to the best of their ability, the room was dim with only a few rays of sunlight peeking through the curtains.

It takes me a second to come too, when I try to sit up it's almost impossible it's like I don't know how to use my body.

"You might not want to do that."

That voice, it's not the Master's so who is it? I look around the room and see a figure sitting in the shadow. I can't see his face but I can tell he seemed serious. Was he my doctor? Or one of the Master's goonies that he has set to look over me so I won't escape again.

My body flopped on the bed and I was ready to try again once my eyes cleared up. I still haven't said a word in fear that I will get another beating.

My vision still hasn't cleared up so I decide I will just close my eyes and go back to sleep.

After a while of tossing and turning for an hour or so, I heard a door click shut and I assumed they were changing shifts.

I go back to sleep and when I wake up my vision is a little clearer and a note is placed on the night table next to me with the letter M nicely written on the front.