Re-start

Sianna's Pov

Yesterday was a mess, I still can't believe he did that because of me. Then at the warehouse, I felt like I tuned out during my showing of what I knew. I may have surprised a couple of people as well.

Today I woke up to breakfast in bed, a blunt, and a bubble bath. I wanted to ask what all of that was for but I decided I would just enjoy it for now. Sino wanted me to stay home but after yesterday there's so much work to do.

A part of me wants to push away all the things I'm feeling, another wants to embrace them. It feels good to be taken care of.

I shake my head and look at the clock on my desk. I have filled in all the missing reports and am now moving to the numbers. This would be so much easier if the people who were in charge were here, but no Mr.Gambino had to be well, Mr.Gambino.

It's almost lunchtime and I'm starving, I've always wanted to try crab legs. I decided that that was what I wanted to eat. I got up and made my way to Sino, he was sitting on his desk going through all the documents I had finished this morning.

"Sino?"

"Massino!" I said louder.

"I like it when you call me Sino, and yes?"

I was taken aback by his answer and internally smiled, the big bad capo likes something.

"I want to try crab legs, I keep seeing them everywhere but I have never had them."

Sino stopped working and looked up.

"You have never had crab legs? Have you ever had seafood at all?" He was surprised but he must have forgotten the life I've had.

I shook my head and waited for him to answer. He got up from his chair and grabbed my hand. In ten minutes we were sitting at a seafood boil restaurant. It smelled so good in here, I can't wait to try everything.

I was looking at the menu and I didn't know where to start. Everything looked so good, I guess he noticed and asked me to hand him the menu.

I handed it to him and let him order for me, we sat in silence until the food arrived.

The table was filled with crab legs, lobster tails, crawfish, and other kinds of seafood I didn't even know the name of.

"What is this?" I asked before putting it in my mouth, it was chewy but not too bad.

"That was a clam, here try this," he said and then placed it in my mouth. It was delicious, "Is this the crab meat?"

He nodded and gave me some more. We spent all afternoon eating and cracking the legs open. I had so many potatoes and boiled eggs it was crazy. When we went home, I was sleepy and ready to shower and get in bed.

Massino drew a bath and let me soak in the tub while he rolled for me. This was pure bliss, and something about him changed, he's turning soft.

I'm starting to like it, but should I be careful, this is still a contract.

"Here you are," Sino passed me the joint. I dried my hands and sparked up, it felt good to take the first puff, and I could feel all the stress leave me from the base of my neck to the tip of my aching fingers.

"Grazie." I say.

"Ahh someone has been brushing up on their Italian," he has a sly smile that I can see through the mirror. I would tell him I'm fluent but I wouldn't want to give up all my weapons yet.

"I've been studying, and maybe forcing your men to teach me," I reply taking another hit of the blunt.

Now I can say this shit is powerful. The weed that this man grows and sells is fantastic.

"I've heard you can be quite scary, don't terrorize my men." He shook his head as he headed out of the bathroom.

I finished up and put the blunt out halfway when the water began to get cold. I slipped into a robe and headed out to the closet. Coming out of the bathroom, there was a party dress on the bed. It had one strap and was short, gold.

Sino wasn't in the room for me to ask where are we going. I have a feeling there's going to be trouble tonight.

I slipped the dress on and unraveled my hair from its bun and let it cascade down in its natural curl. The damn dress was backless, so tonight my hair was down. I had a scar or two I would like to keep them hidden.

I walked into the heels at the foot of the bed and went to look in the mirror. I don't wear makeup, so I felt like it wasn't needed. I put on a couple of jewelry pieces Sino has gotten me in the past couple of months and when I was done I headed down to the foyer.

My heels clicked on the marble on the floor. I went down the stairs, every head turned and I knew I was in for a night.

"Sino, I'm ready," I say to get his attention.

He looked up from his phone and he looked lost for words until he cleared his throat and held his hand out for me to take.

I placed my hand in his and we left the mansion. About an hour later we arrived at this club.