Not The Same

Sianna Pov

"May I ask why we are the only ones dancing?"

"Because I'm showing the world, my queen,"

Without giving a warning or a chance for her to respond I kissed her. Don't get me wrong Sianna is a beautiful woman, but I have no intention of falling in love, im just doing this so the elders can hand me my mafia, not like they do anything, but all of this will be over in a year or two. I can do that.

Her lips are soft and her response is slow but gentle. She knows how to put in a show, she didn't know she could, but then again she was a dancer. I slowly pull away and kiss her forehead for show.

Her cheeks are red and her lips are a little swollen.

"At any ball when a mafia Don dances the first dance no one is allowed to dance but his and the woman, he claims his queen in front of the world," I said

"Okay," she breathed out.

I took her hand and led her off the dance floor. Since I danced the first dance no one else is allowed to make a statement tonight. It's kinda law, Kingstong doesn't like too much going on at his birthday balls, any other time they can kill each other and he won't give a fuck if a mafia falls or not.

Kingston and I have been friends since we were kids, we may not show it and many don't know and we like it that way. But we have our fun from time to time, have our secret missions and if we ever get captured we have a protocol plan.

I lead her to the tables set up so we can sit for a moment. I pulled out a chair for her to sit on, and we sat silently looking around the yard.

This estate is one of many but the only one The French Mafia had in New York.

Tomorrow we return to Italy and I have yet to tell her. It's not like she has a choice but she should still know.

"Sianna,"

"Yes," she looks at me waiting for what I will say next.

"We are leaving for Italy tomorrow. We will talk more tomorrow about it, I just wanted to fill you in."

"Okay, just let me know when I have to be ready."

I look at her in disbelief for a moment. Most women would be hysterically crying if they were in the position she is in. Having to marry and then leave the country doesn't even get me started on all the training I'm going to have Sianna doing.

Yes, I may be Don, but if I or my men are not present and she doesn't know how to fight then she will be dead. And if I want my plan to work she needs to be strong and alive. Or it will all be for nothing, to be fair she will be set for life and she will know how to survive.

But something about her makes me think she already knows, or there's something I should know. The way Kingston reacted earlier confirmed my suspicions. He seemed a bit surprised by her appearance, when she finally healed and I could see her face clearer she looked oddly familiar, but I'd yet to put a finger on it.

Sianna is looking around the maze still in awe by the look of the place. I don't blame her she may have worked or more say been a slave to that low-status pimp, but I doubt she ever saw anything like this.

After I found her I asked Rodrigo to carry her to the car and Silvan to look into who had done this. That little pimp went by the same name most of those wannabes go by 'The Master'.

They take girls and prostitute them for money, most of them like Sianna, are young and don't ask for that lifestyle.

When I glance at her again she is staring at me; "what's wrong?"