Slutty Wife

Massino's Pov

 I led Sianna through the casino till we were on the VIP floor, and in front of the wooden oak door. I knocked twice and before the door opened, Sianna grabbed my tie and kissed me, she bit my lip and gave me the meanest French kiss I've ever gotten.

Someone cleared their throat making her push me away. I caught myself and smirked to hide my shock.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself," She wiped the side of her lip and smiled at the bouncer at the door.

He looked at me and stepped aside for us to pass. The room is filled with smoke, and the stench of cigars and weed reeks heavy in the room.

I pull Sianna closer to me, placing my hand on her butt.

"Massino I thought you weren't coming," Franco said with a cigar between his lips.

That fat prick owes me money, and he knows why I'm here. If you can gamble you can pay, no?

I took a seat in the chair directly in front of him, Sianna sat on my lap looking dead at him like she meant business.

It makes me laugh because she doesn't even know we are here. The reason for me bringing her is to see how she's been doing in training if shit hits the fan and to show that she is just as powerful as I am.

Now she might hate me but I need her to kill him right here, tonight.

"So Franco, you know why I am here, no?" I said, my voice low.

He choked on the smoke and looked up from his cards.

"You didn't think I was here to play a game and win my money back did you?"

The way he paled tells me so, I slowly traced my fingers along the side of Sianna's arm and then up to her neck.

I wrapped my fingers around the back of her neck pulling her closer.

"I need you to do something and you might hate me," I said into her ear slowly making it look like I was killing time, waiting on him to answer.

She hummed lowly,

"If he doesn't give me my money I need you to shoot him,"

"To show your power too."

She tensed against me and relaxed just as fast, she hummed and I let go.

Still no answer from Franco, "So, Franco what is going to be?" I asked one more time, my final time.

"You can give me a couple more days no?" He tried to laugh it off,

"No, you have ten seconds to put the money on the table," I bellowed.

"I-I don't have it, please give me till tomorrow," His plans are pathetic.

In less than I can blink, Sianna pulled my gun from the side of my suit.
What the hell, she had the gun pointed at the mess of the man right before us.

"He said ten seconds, it starts now." She said very calmly.

I grinned, she kept surprising me. Her training progressed ridiculously fast, and she has beat halk of my strongest hand-to-hand combat-trained men.

"You're no part of this, you're nothing but his toy,"

BANG

Blood splatters everywhere, and droplets cover her face and mine, but the people behind him are drenched in the heavy liquid.

With that, she got off my lad and I stood up straightening my suit and we walked out the door.

.....