Mine

Massino's Pov

Ossa.

The first club I ever opened in Italy. The first real income I had and turned it into an empire. Pride surged through me as I led mia cara through the crowd and up to the VIP lounge. I signaled for two drinks and my usual tray of snacks. I picked up some weed and handed it to Sianna, her eyes glinted and she did what she did best.

She looks beautiful, dressed in all gold. She felt my stare and turned to look at me. I didn't have anything to say, I didn't want to make it weird or awkward. Thankfully the drinks and food arrived breaking the stare we held for what felt like hours.

I handed her a drink and took mine in one swing. I signaled for another one and relaxed back in my seat.

I lose myself in my thoughts, thinking about this girl! She makes me want to be different and I don't even want to fight it.

"Sino!"

Sianna breaks me out of my daydreaming, I look at her and she is passing me what she just rolled.
I shake my head and take it from her. Maybe I need to start smoking again...

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while till the blunt went out.

"Sino, let's go dancing," she said standing up and grabbing my hand. I smiled and got up, but before heading down I glanced back at her cup and it was empty! And so was my long-forgotten drink.

We made it to the dance floor and Sianna began dancing to the song that was playing, she wined her hips and moved my hands to her hips.

I couldn't help it and I pulled her closer, turning her around and pressing my lips to her neck.

Sianna shivered and leaned into my touch, she likes it. I smirked and moved closer to her ear, "be careful Principessa," I said when she threw her head back.

Her skin was so soft and her scent was so sweet, it's so intoxicating it's becoming my new addiction.

One of the girls passed by with a tray of shots and I grabbed three. I downed all of them, set the glasses back, and grabbed one for her. Sianna downed her shot and gave me back the glass.

Shot after shot after shot, I was now drunk in the middle of the dance floor with a much-intoxicated Sianna. I picked her up and walked out of the club and into the SUV. I may be drunk but I'll never not be aware of what's around me or when it's time to go.

Sexual Content read at your own risk

Sianna climbed on my lap, her body is warm and her weight just feels so good and so right.

The whole ride we kept nipping at each other's ears and necks, the soft rock of her hips when I got too close to her neck was driving me crazy. Now we are finally home, and as I get out of the car she clings on and I have no choice but to carry her.

I finally made it to the room and when I tried putting her on the bed she pulled me down with her. Only this time she didn't hold back and she kissed my neck. I pulled back a little trying to ground myself but when she pouted and looked at my lips then my eyes I lost it and I kissed her. She pulled my hips down to meet hers grinding herself.

We are both drunk and I want this, I want every inch of her, but she may not remember in the morning. I hesitated when she almost ripped my shirt off.

"Wait," I stopped her.

"Why Sssinnoo I want you," her lips pouting as she tried to focus.

"Because your drunk and I am too and I don't want to take advan-"
I was cut off but her lips and her flipping us over.

"If I didn't want to I wouldn't kiss you back." She said, her lips still touching mine.

I sat up and let her straddle me before kissing her with all the want and need I had for her. She tastes so sweet.

I lift the dress over her while she works me out of my shirt and pants.

Sianna sat naked on my lap and I couldn't help but take in how beautiful she was.

"We can stop whenever you want, just say so, okay?" I asked for a last confirmation that she wanted this, us?

She nodded her head, but that was not enough for me, " Words princess,"

"Si," she whispered while looking at me with all the desire in the world.

I kissed her neck, making her rock her hips against mine, she shivered and let out a long sweet moan when I bit down and sucked right below her ear. She is beautifully intoxicating, with fire and passion we finish tearing our clothes off.

Her kisses leave a trail of fire and her touch incinerates my skin. Our lips touch again as she climbs on top of me. She was so captivating I didn't see her move and position me at her entrance. She's so warm and I can feel her juices drip down the side of my leg.

So she did want this. Everything felt like euphoria when she dropped her weight and sat skin-to-skin with me. I sat up and kissed her while she was riding me, I bit her every chance I got and let her cum before I lost it and flipped us over.

Sianna was covered in hickeys and small bruises from how hard we were going at it. My back felt raw from her nails digging in, my chest and neck matched hers with all the love bites and by the time the sun came up, I knew we were both sober.

I looked at her, her sleepy eyes told me she was more than satisfied and ready for bed.

*End of sexual content**

I walked to the bathroom started the bath, and made sure the water was warm and had all the soaps and oils she liked. I walked back to the room and picked up the sleepy princess that lays in my bed.

I sank into the tub with her in my arms and I washed her up. Sianna was asleep before I could put her in bed.

I closed the blinds and slipped under the covers with her, I kissed the crown of her head and closed my eyes. She's mine now, and I hope she knows that.