I Don't Fucking play

Sianna's Pov

I feel deliciously soar, my body aches with delight. My body is warm, I feel a warm source and lean into it, mmm this feels good.

"You're getting comfy, Cara," a deep husky voice said.

I open my eyes and turn my body to meet Massino's eyes. He was covered in love bites everywhere, his neck, chest, and his lips were swollen.

"Buongiorno tesoro," he said kissing the crown of my head.

A flashback of last night in the car after the club came into my head. I felt a shiver run through me, a good one.

"Morning," I said.

I wanted to kiss him again to make sure it was all real. So I grabbed his face and kissed him. Sino kissed me back pulling me closer to him. We pulled apart, taking a deep breath to regain ourselves.

"I assume you don't regret anything?"

"No, but just to be clear, you like me back right?" I know it was silly to ask but this all started as a contract and a fake marriage that didn't even happen that long ago.

Sino laughed and nodded his head. I hugged him, then wiggled myself out of his hold and ran to the bathroom. I completed my morning routine and then left to get dressed for the day.

"What are we doing today?" I asked, and he had always set my clothes on the bed.

"We are going to handle some business for you know, and then I was thinking lunch, but it won't just be us two." He said as he put his watch on.

I slipped on the sundress, and the sandals by the bed. I went to the mirror and dropped my wet hair down. I grabbed my phone and a purse from the closet and out the door we went.

Today was going to be a long day. I stopped by the kitchen before we walked out the door I woke up hungry today, and with a lot of energy.

Sino drove to the warehouse that we came to the other day, I have a feeling I will be here a lot.

Once we were in Sino kissed my head and disappeared. I shrugged it off and walked to the combat stations, it looked fun but I wasn't in the right attire. So to the shooting range, I went. I picked up my favorites and set up a target.

The station was almost empty so I grabbed some headphones before I started. Three empty clips later I was reloading when I felt hands on my waist. I was so tuned out it scared me and I turned and aimed at the person.

This sure as fuck is not Massino.

I took the headphones off, still keeping my aim on the man.

"What's wrong Principessa? I'm just impressed I've never seen you here before, what's a pretty gem like you doing in a place like this?"

I cocked the gun back as a warning, "Do not touch me unless you want to die, who the fuck are you?"

He stepped closer with his hands coming for me, so I shot his foot, now everyone's eyes were on me.

"No what did I say, no touching, you're already on my shit list," I said.

I look past him and see Sino leaning against one of the beams of the building, I smile as I watch him walk towards me and the bleeding man.

"Now what do we have here? Giermo what did you do now?" Massino asks' the bleeding man.

"This puta shot me capo- ahhhh." He ended that sentence with a scream. I shot him again.

"Never call me a puta," I said crouching down.

"Yeahh you fucked up Giermo, not only did you touch my wife, but you insulted her too. Ah, I'm surprised you're not dead, but because she spared you I guess I'll let you go, don't let there be a next time." Sino said as I stood back up, I placed the gun back on the table and went to get my target dropping it at Giermo's bloody feet.

He went pale, good.

There was a massive hole where the head was supposed to be and another one in between the legs. This wasn't a warning to just him but to everyone present. I don't like getting groped and to be fair I do have a husband, but that's in the works.

I walked out with Massino holding my hand and I felt a little psycho because deep down if he had done anything more I would have killed him and I would've been ok with that.

Now, I hope this lunch is not as bad as Sino's face made it seem.

We got to the car and he opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I said.

I sat in my seat and he circled to his,

"Where are we going for lunch?"

"We are going for seafood, and what better way to eat it than fresh if not at the ocean?" He replied, I was a little confused, and I know he could tell by the face I was making because he busted out laughing.

My face was now serious because what was he laughing at me?

"What?" I said

"We are having lunch with my partnering mafias, so I'm taking everyone out to sea, for lunch on a yacht."

Ahh that made sense but why did he laugh at me, that wasn't nice.

I went to look out the window not saying anything else. We got to the docs, there were many yachts, all different sizes.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Sino opened the door for me, I stepped out of the car and my view of all in front of me became much clearer.

"Which one is yours?" I looked up at him.

"That one," he pointed at a black and gold vessel. It was beautiful.

I was even more surprised when we got closer and my fucking name was written in gold against the black of the vessel. I looked at Sino who was smiling.

"What? Why?" I was lost for words.

This is, wow, just wow.

"You like it?"

"Yes but when did you even have time for this?"

"All I had to do was make some arrangements amor,"

He might just be the death of me. And I like it, a lot.