New Casa, New Money, New Hubby

Sianna's Pov

This is the best I have slept. The mattress is a little hard, but I don't want to move or open my eyes, I hugged my source of warmth even more and let myself drift again.

Right before I fell into a deep sleep, I heard a grunt when I shifted but it was too late, I went into deep slumber.

My bed was moving.

One minute I was deep asleep and the next the bed moved. I opened my eyes to come face to face with Massino.

I looked down and I'm I'm I'm...

I'M LAYING ON TOP OF HIM!

What on earth?

"Please stop moving, you're umm..."

What...

I'm straddling him, I quickly move to get off of him and I run to the bathroom.

What was that? I know he smoked the rest of my blunt but after that, I was out. After that big stupid wedding, Master showing up, me killing him, and the house fucking exploded, I just wanted a blunt and sleep. The last thing I remember was Sino smoking the rest of my blunt.

So how did I end up on top of him? I shook my head and walked to the shower. I turned it on and stripped off my clothes while the water heated.

Once it was warm I stepped in and thought about everything that had happened. My job as his personal assistant, the contract, the marriage, and a new house, that I now have to explore, just in case.

I took a quick shower and slipped into one of the robes in the bathroom. Once again, I ran without thinking. I have no clothes.

I stepped out of the bathroom to see Massino already dressed; I was not surprised.

"Where can I get clothes and don't, we have work today?"

He turned to look at me; "I have work today, you are staying here, I need to figure out some things." He spoke.

"I thought I was you P.A." I replied as I sat on the bed. I didn't mind the day off but at the same time, I don't want to get too comfortable.

I shook my head and went to what I assumed was the closet. I didn't bring up what happened and went on to get dressed so I could explore the house.

When I came out of the closet he was gone. I left the room and began from there.

Five and yes, I mean five hours later. I was back in the room; I was hungry and tired. I had spent the whole day exploring. This palace because I can't even say mansion, has sixty-eight rooms, fifty bathrooms, three gyms, an indoor and outdoor pool, both heated, and an underground training facility and base of operations.

I was in awe and also brought back to my reality, I'm married to a Mafia don, and not just any don, the head of the fucking Italian Mafia.

And here I am, fucking exploring. I smiled a little and shook my head there was still more I had not found, like the kitchen and dining rooms. I'll keep looking tomorrow if I'm off too.

I texted Massino that I was bored and hungry and five minutes later a maid and one of his goonies came. The maid had a tray of food, and he had another tray, but his had weed and everything I needed to roll it.

Ahh, he is paying attention, I don't know if it's a good thing or not. But I'm not here to question it.

I had them place both trays on the bed and I went for the food first, I munched on the fruits while I scanned through the apps to see what to watch. Once I settled on a Disney movie I hadn't seen, I began to dig into the main dish.

Halfway through the movie Massino came back and I started rolling. When I was done, I paused the movie and went to the balcony that's attached to our room. I know he didn't mind me smoking inside but the afternoon sun was now setting, and it looked beautiful.

I sparked and enjoyed the evening.

Massino came outside in more relaxed clothes, he looked like he wanted to ask something, so I passed him the blunt.

He took several hits before he gave it back and I could see the stress leave his body.

"You look stressed, what's up?" I ask

"I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck that man found my house yesterday."

"Who? Master?"

"Don't call him that."

He gritted out.

What's that about?

I shook my head and took another puff before I gave it back to him it seemed like he needed it more than I did.

We smoked the rest of it in silence and when we finished, we went back inside. I climbed in bed and pressed play; Massino went on to take a shower.

The movie finished and I went to watch the second movie when Massino came out and climbed in right next to me. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

After this movie is finished, I'll go to sleep. Halfway through I felt myself being tugged and my back hit Sino's chest. So, this is how I ended up cuddling this morning, the big mafia don is a cuddler.

I wanted to move but the way my body relaxed felt good. Before I could snap myself out of it I turned to face him.

I shouldn't have done that. Sino's eyes popped open, Crap what do I do?

I stilled and we looked at each other, I thought he was going to let go, but he just pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

I blinked up at him, why did he do that?

"Go to sleep we have a big day tomorrow," he said and closed his eyes.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax, my body felt stiff, and as much as I tried to relax I couldn't.

"Sianna, relax"

"I'm trying," I said without opening my eyes.

I felt his lips on mine and when I tried to protest his tongue touched mine, my body gave in and relaxed in his. He pulled away and turned me over, so I was facing away from him and pulled me close to him. The TV clicked off and I was out, with my last thoughts of him kissing me.

He kissed me...