Big Stupid Wedding

Sianna's Pov

Last week I was told that my wedding with the oh-so-great Gambino is in three weeks. So with that, I have this week and next week to make a presentable-looking wedding.

He didn't even propose, bastard. I just want to know why he decided that in the middle of October, it would be perfect to call up a wedding.

So since Halloween is coming up and the wedding is all back with silver floor. My dress will also be black and the only one that knows is Ada because she is helping me. The groom and his two musketeers have yet to learn.

Hehe, I'm going to have fun with this.

Once I made my way to the meeting room here at the main house, I prepared to put all the decorations, events, and cake testing in one sitting.

Everything in this one sitting, I can't do all the normal, it's not even a real wedding.

It's a big fake wedding for the world and his friends to attend, I-I don't even have a person I can invite. Well, there's Sam, but I wouldn't bring him into a place where he can potentially die.

I just want, honestly, I don't know what I want. I just need someone.

The first thing I'll do is get a puppy when I'm free, he will be my person. Maybe a husky or a golden retriever, hmmm husky and I'll name him Rosco.

With a sigh I opened the door and greeted the wedding planner, as soon as she started talking I didn't like it she was already trying to show me the colors and different decorations.

I had already sent her a link with what I had come up with and she didn't even look at it, because nothing she had laid out on the table is close to what I was asking for.

"You're fired," I say without looking at her, getting ready to leave.

"Wha-excuse me?" She gasped.

"You're excused to leave and see Mr.Gambino on the way out,"

With that, I left the room and left the house to go to mine. Mine.... Weird.

Me: She's fired.

Massino: Why?

Me: She didn't even bother to look at what I put together, so I told her she is fired, I can do it by myself...

Massino: I just dismissed her, where are you?

Me: ok, my room.

Massino: Come to my office at the main house, you have 30 mins.

Ugh for what? He doesn't talk to me unless it's work-related, he snapped a while back because I wore a suit.

Oh and let's not forget the show he put up in the office because someone brought me a cup of coffee one morning at the office. I had to stop him from killing the poor boy, and I don't even know why.

And now this, 30 minutes, ugh. I scoffed.

I left and drove right back to the main house, I stomped up the stairs to the third floor and opened his door.

"You didn't knock..." He said,

"I don't care, what do you want?" I retorted.

"Do not speak to me like that." I flinched at the tone of his voice.

He rounded his desk, stalking me, with each step he took I took a step back. Face to face and nostrils flaring, he wrapped his hand around my neck as my back hit the wall.