Three

A week had passed ever since Minho's encounter with the blue haired man. He was driving towards the airport, with an impatient Seonmi sitting in the backseat.

"I'm so excited," The girl said, chewing her nails. "It's been a whole month since I had last seen him."

"We're almost there." Minho informed her, a smile forming on his lips.

In this world of darkness and cruelty, Seonmi was like a ray of sunshine. She was bright and bubbly and was loved by everyone. To Minho, she was like a younger sister he never had.

Which was precisely the reason why he could never accept her feelings.

The moment the car stopped, Seonmi didn't waste a single second and got out of the car. Minho quickly followed her, telling her to slow down.

With two bodyguards on their tail, the two stood near the gates, waiting to catch a glimpse of the man both loved and respected a lot.

"Dad!" Seonmi squealed the moment leader Jang Seonjae's figure emerged from the airport. She ran towards him and immediately enveloped him in a hug, making her father chuckle.

"How's my princess been?" He asked fondly.

"As good as I can ever be." Seonmi answered elegantly with a wide smile on her face.

Looking in Minho's direction, the leader said, "I hope you took good care of my daughter in my absence."

"I did, sir." Minho bowed.

"Come on, I told you to drop the formalities." Said the leader, pulling Minho in a hug. Minho was taken aback at first, but soon relaxed into the older's hold.

"You have no idea how hard it was dealing with my business when you weren't around to manage everything." Seonjae told Minho as all of them made their way towards the cars. "I'm glad to have you back."

"I'm certainly glad to be able to work for you again as well." Minho replied with a small smile.

With Seonmi and Seonjae in the backseat of the sleek black car, Minho drove back to the other two's mansion. Minho filled in his boss on all the happenings in his absence, even though a weekly report was sent to him. Seonjae preferred to have Minho tell him everything despite having the knowledge.

This was how much he trusted the young man.

"Inform everyone that I'll be visiting the base in an hour." Said Seonjae before getting off the car and making his way towards his home.

The moment Minho announced this information to everyone in the base, there were cheers. But the people soon regained their professionalism and continued with whatever they were doing before.

"Ah, Minho. There you are." A woman named Mina approached him.

"Is something the matter?" Minho asked, sensing the urgency in her tone.

"Leader Jang has called you to the meeting room in thirty minutes. Some urgent information came up and he specifically asked for your presence." She said.

Minho nodded firmly. "I'll be there."

For some reason, he was having a bad feeling about the whole thing.

***

"Jang Seonjae landed in Seoul at 3:30 pm today." A man informed Jisung, who was busy locating a certain place.

He just hummed and dismissed the man.

And then he found it. The famous club that grew popular in a short while. It was a special club, afterall.