Twelve

A week. An entire week passed with Minho just staying inside his room and not going anywhere.

An entire week with Jisung not talking to him a single time.

Ever since the day Minho arrived, Jisung maintained his distance. He didn't want to make the older feel unsafe in his presence, and his anger issues only made it worse.

Minho knew he fucked up. He was supposed to get closer to the Han, not anger him. Everyone back at Black Mask gave him a time of three months to gain Jisung's trust.

Changbin told him not to go outside, and he didn't want to get suspicious just in the first week so he stayed in his room.

Things were far from going his way. All because he couldn't control his mouth.

He was spending yet another day in his room when he heard a knock.

"Minho? Can you come here for a second?" Changbin asked.

"What happened?" Minho asked, eyeing the box that Changbin was carrying.

"Jisung's birthday is approaching. There's gonna be a big party, and I felt kinda bad for leaving you out. I won't let you wander alone since all kinds of people could be there, but maybe you'd wanna make up with Jisung before that so you can come with him." Said Changbin with a smile on his face. "I picked out these clothes for you."

"I... Thank you so much Changbin, thank you!" Minho said brightly, taking the clothes from the younger.

"It's the least I could do." Said the buff man. "But please, Jisung's anger has been skyrocketing these past few days and I know it has something to do with you. He really brought you here with good intentions, you know?"

"Yes I was just... really scared that day, I don't know why I said what I said." Minho said, fiddling with his hands.

"That's fine, just go apologise now. He's in his room. Want me to take you there?" Asked Changbin.

"Um, yeah. Sure. I'd like that." Minho said.

Suck it up, Minho. As of now, you're an innocent man. Not a killer.

He got himself into character as Changbin guided him to the Han's room.

"Jisung?" Changbin knocked twice.

A small 'come in' was heard from the other side.

"What is it hyung? Is it something- oh." Jisung fell silent as Minho caught his eye.

"Minho wanted to say something to you. Isn't that right?" Changbin asked, urging the older to speak.

Minho nodded as he turned to look into Jisung's eyes.

"I'm kinda busy so come later." Jisung didn't even bother to look at him.

Minho's lips twitched with annoyance, but he swallowed his pride and spoke up.

Whenever on an undercover mission, he liked to think that he wasn't himself, but was controlling someone else's body. That way he didn't take things too personally.

"I wanted to apologise..." He took a deep breath, waiting for the younger's reaction.

Jisung sighed. "Hyung, can you go outside for a minute?"

"Of course." Changbin smiled. Before leaving, he gave Minho a thumbs up.

"I'm sorry for being so... ungrateful." Mingo said. "And I'm sorry for making you mad. B-but really, it wasn't intentional. I didn't mean to."

Minho wondered if crying would help.

"I know that." Jisung said, finally meeting his eyes.

"So... do you forgive me?" Minho asked, sounding hopeful.

The younger sighed. "You don't trust me-"

"That's not true," Minho interrupted him.

Jisung eyed him sharply, motioning him to stop. "Let me talk."

Minho slowly nodded his head.

"You don't trust me, and you don't have to. So let's have a little deal." Jisung said, getting up from his seat.

Minho tilted his head in confusion. But on the inside, a weird kind of excitement was forming.

He loved playing mind games.

"You won't invade my privacy, and I won't invade yours. I'll provide you everything that you need and you won't have to work in that club and sell your body anymore. But in return," Jisung leaned closer to Minho's ear and whispered, "you do whatever that is asked from you. Without any questions."

"Will you make me sleep with you?" Minho asked, not seeing the need to beat around the bush anymore.

However, he didn't like where this was heading in the slightest.

"Depends." Jisung simply answered.

Minho gulped, an unsettling feeling beginning to form in the pit of his stomach.

"Deal?" Jisung asked the older.

Minho did the complete opposite of what his concious was telling him to do.

"Deal."

Afterall, taking risks was a part of his job.

"Perfect." Jisung said, passing the older a little smile. "My birthday party is in a few days. I want you to dress up and be my date. Try to look your best. Having a pretty man besides me would secure my business a lot of deals. Understood?"

"Yes... uh,"

"Mr Han for you." Jisung spoke up.

"Of course, Mr Han." Minho said.

It's better this way. I'll be reminded who you are everytime I'll call your name.

"You're dismissed." Jisung said, turning to his work again.

With a neutral face, Minho exited the room.

Changbin met him right outside the door.

"So? How did it go?"

"It went well. We're on good terms now... I guess." Minho said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh please don't tell me he said some weird shit again." Changbin groaned. "Go back to your room, I'll deal with him."

"Changbin... There's no need. He didn't say anything weird to me. He forgave me." Minho hurriedly said.

He didn't need anyone messing with the situation he was in.

"If you say so." The buff man shrugged.

Changbin escorted him to his room once again, leaving him alone with his thoughts.

A birthday party, huh? Luck really is in my favour.

Minho thought to himself as he laid on the bed of his room.

And oh boy, how wrong he was. He had no idea about what was to come.

He couldn't imagine what fate had in store for him.

***

Be prepared to cry hehe.

Just kidding, not so soon. (Or maybe not). What are your thoughts?

See y'all soon!