Five (TW)

(A/N: Not me drooling over this Han Jisung.)

Also warning: spicy stuff ahead. Idk what kind of drugs I was high on when I wrote this but yeah. Enjoy I guess.

***

"That one. I want him."

"Of course, sir!" Sunghoon said, sending an apologetic look towards Minho.

"Get prepared... You're spending the night with Mr Han." Sunghoon said, unable to lock eyes with the Viper.

Minho looked at him with wide eyes, not believing what he heard.

Fuck, no.

"Why do you look so surprised? Isn't it a part of your job?" Jisung said, leaning closer towards the older's ear. "Or is it that you don't want to?"

Minho felt his breath hitch in his throat. Unable to form any words, he just shook his head.

"Good boy." Said Jisung with a pleased smile, leaning back. "Meet me in ten minutes."

Saying that, he went towards the lobby.

"What the fuck?" Minho whisper-shouted as he was left alone with the manager.

"What? Don't look at me like that! What else was I supposed to say?" Sunghoon whispered back.

"I don't know! Anything! You could've said that I was already booked!" Minho panicked. "I did not plan on sleeping with Han fucking Jisung tonight."

"Come on, you know he would've been ready to pay a ridiculously high amount get what he wanted!" Said Sunghoon.

"I can't believe you've gotten me in such a situation. What the fuck am I supposed to do?" Minho said, running a hand through his hair.

"Let him do whatever he wants, do whatever he asks and just be a slut for tonight." The manager said. "Let him fuck you and don't show you don't like it or you're as good as getting caught. Or maybe just kill him. I don't know!"

"You're getting fired after this." Minho mumbled.

"Come on, we don't have enough time for this. Let's get you prepared." Said Sunghoon, pulling Minho with him.

I can't believe this is happening. Minho thought to himself.

Sunghoon took him to the store and made him wear a red button-up. He left the top three buttons open, and made Minho wear a leather belt.

"The equipment is in the right drawer of the room, now go!" Sunghoon said, basically pushing him outside.

"Hey, atleast tell me what I have to do!" Minho panicked.

"You'll figure it out, I'm sure. Just be an obedient boy and feed his ego. He seems to be the dominant type." Said Sunghoon.

And just like that, Minho was pushed towards the lobby.

"Room number 4419." Sunghoon whispered, handing him the card key.

Gulping, Minho made his way towards the younger.

"Oh, you're here? Let's go, beautiful." Said Jisung, a smirk forming in his face.

How much Minho wanted to punch that look away from his face, only he knew.

Wordlessly, Minho stepped onto the elevator with the Hyacinth's leader, cursing his luck.

He couldn't believe he was going to sleep with a Han. It was worse than his biggest nightmare.

They stayed silent throughout their way to the room. The silence was getting awkward, but Minho didn't give two fucks.

He was already said to be the one with 'bad skills' so might as well make the Han regret his choice and make his night as bad as possible.