Chinese Dramas (中国戏剧)

Historical (历史的)
🌸 Story of Kunning Palace (宁安如梦) » 2023
主要演员: Zhang Ling He (张凌赫), Bai Lu (白鹿), Wang Xing Yue (王星越), Liu Xie Ning (刘些宁) and Zhou Jun Wei (周峻纬)
~ In her previous life, Jiang Xue Ning was an ambitious woman who wanted to have the highest power and authority. However, she was forced to commit suicide after the king Shen Jie was poisoned by the rebels. After rebirth, she got another opportunity to change her fate by not entering the palace. However, due to a mistake, she becomes a student of the crown prince junior preceptor, Xie Wei, whom she hated and feared the most.

🌸 The Inextricable Destiny (烬相思) » 2023
主要演员: Ireine Song (宋伊人) and Wang You Shuo (王佑硕)
The domineering daughter of a general meets the astrological genius who falls in love with her at first sight. Due to a trick she plays on him, he accidentally becomes a fool who is still smitten by her nonetheless. He Jiu Ling is the daughter of a general known for protecting the country. She pretends to be a player and a bully in a desperate attempt to break up her engagement with Rong Yu, the young master of the astrology hall. He Jiu Ling messes up big time when her mistake causes a grown man who is every girl's dreams to have the intellect of a child. Through their collisions and funny interactions, feelings of affection gradually emerge. At the same time, a conspiracy involving the military, the royal family and the astrology hall is also unfolding.

Fantasy: Wuxia/Xianxia/Xuanhuan (幻想: 武俠|仙俠|玄幻)
🌺 My Journey To You (云之羽) » 2023
主要演员: Esther Yu (虞书欣), Zhang Ling He (张凌赫), Lu Yu Xiao (卢昱晓) and Ryan Cheng (丞磊)
~ The series tells the story of Yun Wei Shan, a spy longing for freedom, who infiltrates the Gong residence to complete a mission. In the eerie and treacherous Gong residence, she encounters love and friendship, embarks on a journey of self-discovery and finds the determination to move forward. Together with the rebellious nobleman Gong Zi Yu, they grow and mature through their shared experiences.

🌺 Dear Mr. Heavenly Fox (亲爱的天狐大人) » 2023
主要演员: Rain Lu (吕小雨) and Wang You Shuo (王佑硕)
~ A young maiden from a family of cultivators strays into a place that's forbidden for the human tribe and meets heavenly fox Zhang Yue. Legend has it that a hundred years ago, a fox's enchantment unleashed disaster into the world. Since then, the humans and the fox clan have cut off all ties with each other. One day, Qi Yuan Bao accidentally breaks into the forbidden Suiyue Mountain and meets the Heavenly Fox Zhang Yue who is cultivating here. Their fated meeting reveals a romance and a vow that had been buried for a century.

🌺 The Last Immortal (神隐) » 2023
主要演员: Zhao Lu Si (赵露思) and Wang An Yu (王安宇)
~ It tells an inspirational story that happens between Feng Yin, a diligent Shuining Beast and Gu Jin, son of the true God, whose magic power was sealed. They met each other by accident and have embarked on the journey to find Feng Yin's Immortal Essence since then. In company with their friends including Hong Yi, a fox from the Demon Clan and Yan Shuang, the Princess from the Eagle Clan, they fight against the odds to collect Feng Yin's Immortal Essence along the way.