Characters Introductions (人物介绍)

Rain Lu (吕小雨) as Qi Yuan Bao (祁元宝)
In his previous life, Qi Yuan Bao was the Tianhu Bichuan who sacrificed his life for love. In this life, he belongs to a family of cultivators who hide their identity as Ling Zi. Although the dandy girl Qi Yuan Bao is the daughter of a family of cultivators, she spends all her time hanging out in casinos with no knowledge or skills. After meeting His Highness Chang Lai of the Fox Clan and after confirming her feelings, she used her advantages of being thick-skinned and courageous to deal with him. Chang Lai launched a straightforward and romantic Guide to the Male God and staged a funny and sweet drama of women chasing men.

Wang You Shuo (王佑硕) as Chang Lan (长岄)
In his previous life, Chang Lan was a spirit son who was to be sacrificed, but in this life, he is a celestial fox who silently sacrifices for love.

Sun Zhen Ni (孙珍妮) as Su Qian Qian (苏浅浅)
Su Shen Shen's younger sister is simple-minded, unruly and arrogant and her sister-protecting control has repeatedly attacked Yuan Bao, she and Xue Han Yu are happy enemies.

Zhou Zhao Yuan (周兆渊) as Xue Han Yu (薛含玉)
Cousin Yuan Bao, an unreliable pig teammate. His parents died when he was young and he was adopted and raised by the Qi family. He often protected Yuan Bao when he got into trouble. As a Yuan Bao fan, Su Qian Qian also doesn't deal with Yuan Bao's dead rival. They often quarrel and fight, becoming a pair of happy enemies.

Li Yi Zhen (李奕臻) as Su Shen Shen (苏深深)
The eldest daughter of the Su family, the flower of the high mountains, is cold and lonely, fair-skinned and beautiful, strong in martial arts and arrogant in heart. She and Qi Yuan Bao are known as the peerless twins by the world.

James Yang (杨霖) as Huo Shu Ya (霍叔崖)
In his previous life, he served as Bi Chuan's swordsman and in his reincarnation he was the legitimate son of the Huo family and Yuan Bao's childhood sweetheart. Huo Shu Ya looks gentle and elegant, but in fact he is sinister. No matter in his past life or in this life, Yuan Bao has been his obsession and belief in all his life.