Characters Introductions (人物介绍)

Zhao Lu Si (赵露思) as A Yin (阿音) / Feng Yin (凤隐)
She was originally the Phoenix Emperor of the Fire Phoenix Tribe of Wutong Island who had a distinguished status and was worshiped by thousands of birds. He was the second divine phoenix born in the Three Realms and the only beloved disciple of the Heavenly Emperor Feng Yuan. According to ancient practices, he could be called the beloved pet of the divine king Ku Ching. However, during the first Nirvana, due to Ku Ching's unintentional mistake, the divine body was annihilated and the soul was ecstasy. One of the fragments of the divine soul parasitized in the body of the water-condensing beast. After thousands of years of reincarnation, the merits were finally completed and he had ascended to half-level without the need for a thunderstorm from heaven. God, ascend to the throne of God and Phoenix again.

Wang An Yu (王安宇) as Gu Jin (古晋) / Yuan Qi (元启) / Pu Yin (普湮)
Lord Pu Yan of Qingchi Palace in the Immortal Realm, the only son of Bai Jue, the true god of the ancient world and Shang Gu, the lord of the ancient world. His divine power was sealed by Apocalypse a hundred years ago and he was expelled from the heaven by the ancients. He was raised as a nominal disciple under Emperor Hua of Daze Mountain in the East. Due to an unintentional mistake, the soul of Fengjun Fengyin of Wutong Island was scattered. By chance, he led the water condensation beast A Yin to travel through the three realms to reunite his soul for his beloved knight.

Jia Nai (加奈) as Yan Shuang (宴爽)
The princess of the Eagle Clan lives on Eagle Island in the North Sea of the Fairyland. Her family has had a tense relationship with the Peacock Clan for generations. Princess Sa Shuang is fearless, straightforward and cheerful and the Guardian Eagle Clan is fearless of the twists and turns ahead. Brave and courageous, good at using whip.

Li Yun Rui (李昀锐) as Hong Yi (鸿奕) / A Jiu (阿玖)
The young master of the fox clan in the demon world, the god emperor of the demon world and a rare ten-tailed celestial fox in the world. He attaches great importance to love and righteousness and is arrogant and long-lasting. After meeting Yin and Jin and receiving the favor of Ku Ching and swallowing the core of a sycamore tree to become a human, he gradually learned to lose his youthful spirit, put aside the past grudges and shoulder the great responsibility of the demon world on his own.

Cao Fei Ran (曹斐然) as Hua Shu (华姝)
The princess of the peacock tribe lives on Bainiao Island in the fairy world. She is the deputy king of the feather bird tribe who controls the world under the Phoenix tribe. She is not only the first love of Ku Jin, the son of the ancient god, but she also loves the god Lan Feng. Her beauty is famous in the three realms and she is good at dancing with long sleeves. In terms of beauty, Jing Zhao, the daughter of the late emperor, had a strange aura and in terms of status, she had to be servile and servile to the Fire Phoenix clan. As a result, he developed fierce ambitions and tried to usurp the Feng clan's honorary position.

Cui Hang (崔航) as Lan Feng (澜沣)
Xing Jun, the emperor of the immortal world, Hua Shu's lover is generous, fair and courageous. Due to the decentralization of power by the Emperor Feng Ran, he was once recognized as the acting crown prince in the three realms and had a close relationship with the princess of the Peacock tribe. However, he was assassinated on the wedding day and his soul was annihilated.

Xue Jia Ning (薛佳凝) as Feng Yuan (凤渊)
The current Emperor of Heaven, Master of Feng Yin, the ancient pet and best friend of the Lord of the Ancient Realm, the former leader of the Phoenix Clan of Wutong Island, is actually the first divine phoenix in the Three Realms to be born without a father or mother. He was violent and self-willed, but he was born with the heart of an emperor. He became the current Emperor of Heaven due to past grudges. After just a hundred years in power, he gave up and gave up the power to rule the three realms. He only wanted to resurrect his lover, born to educate disciples.

Ying Er (颖儿) as Hong Ruo (鸿若)
The leader of the Demon Realm Fox Clan, whose real name is Chang Qin, Hong Yi's aunt and Feng Yuan's best friend is actually a nine-tailed fire fox. He once wholeheartedly admired Sen Yu, the son of the previous demon king. After Sen Yu disappeared, he defied all opinions and defended the third heaven alone for ten thousand years. In the end, his brother and sister-in-law were unable to support themselves and died in the war, Hong Yi held a grudge in his heart.

He Kai Lang (贺开朗) as Xiu Yan (修言) / Ao Ge (敖歌)
King You Luo of the Ghost Realm and King You Ming of the Ghost Realm, twins with different souls who have the same body and forever guard Naihe, control the reincarnation of the souls in the world. He is famous in the three worlds for his heroic and compassionate heart and extremely beautiful appearance. He has a close relationship with the unlucky ghost A Yin who died young and has witnessed with his own eyes the staggering and joyful love of Yin Qi.