Trade off

Leo's P.O.V.

The second I took out my swords we were surrounded Foot Bots. All of them were armed with multiple weapons with their six arms.

"Wrong place wrong time Leonardo." Karai said.

I look at the throne to see Shredder sitting on his throne while Karai stood right next to him.

"Damn." I mumbled under my breath.

"Restrain him!" Shredder demanded abruptly.

I felt many hands grab my body and push me to the floor. I tried getting up but there were too many Foot Bots. I glared at Shredder.

I could hear Raph's grunts and struggles against the Foot Bots. Shredder stood and walked toward me. My arms were tied behind my back and most of my body was practically pinned on the ground on my stomach. I looked up at him.

Shredder kicked me in the side of my face, "Don't threaten me boy!" He yelled.

I coughed and spat out some blood. I glared at him.

"You deserve more than a kick to the face." Karai said as she walked towards me and had her sword ready in her hand.

Shredder made a hand gesture to stop Karai and she obeyed.

"What have you done to my new apprentice?" Shredder asked.

"I'm not saying a word." I spat at him.

"Stand him up!" Shredder yelled.

The Foot Bots forced me onto my knees then pulled me up to my feet.

"I'm not going to ask again." Shredder unsheathe a blade from his armor. "Where is she?" he held it up to my throat.

I remained silent but at a cost. The next thing I knew Shredder kneed me in the stomach.

I cough blood and fall to my knees, groaning at the fiery pain in my stomach.

"If you won't talk then I'm sure he will." Shredder made his way towards Raph.

I grunted and try to lunge forward at him "Don't you touch him!" The Foot Bots held me to my knees. "Raph!!"

Shredder made a hand gesture to the Foot Bots to stand him up. However Raph was only able to stand on one leg as his other leg, with the glass stuck in his thigh, was slightly extended out in front of him.

"Where's my apprentice?" Shredder asked.

Raph spit right in between Shredder's eyes.

Shredder narrowed his eyes at him. Then his eyes followed to the piece of glass in his thigh.

Shredder made another hand gesture and a few Foot Bots came up and held Raph's leg out. Shredder then took a hold on the glass that was still in his thigh. "Where is she!" he yelled.

"Fuck you!" Raph snapped. Shredder pushed the glass shard all the way into his thigh. Raph screamed in agony and tried to squirm away from Shredder.

Anger filled my body as I escaped the hold from the Foot Bots and lunged towards Shredder. Just as I readied my fist, Shredder turned, and grabbed a hold of my wrist.

"Leo!" Raph yelled "Leave him alone!"

Shredder's fist came toward my face and all I saw was black.

-meanwhile-

Donnie's P.O.V.

Becka was tied to the tree in the Dojo. Splinter caught her trying to contact the Shredder but before she could dial the number she was taken down by Splinter. I looked at the clock for the hundredth time, wondering where Leo and Raph ran off to.