Gaining their trust

Viper's P.O.V.

After I had the talk with Splinter, Raph had escorted me to my room and took the handcuffs and chain off me.

However, he forgot one thing, to lock the door.

Perfect!

I sat on the edge of my bed waiting for everyone to fall asleep.

After two long hours of waiting silently in darkness. I shifted into my mutant form I waited for a little bit for my body to heal my shoulder and stomach wound. It's weird, my people heal slower in human form but heal a lot faster in mutant form.

I felt my shoulder healed up as well as my stomach. I ripped all the bandages off and slowly crept to the door.

I cautiously opened it and made my way down to Donnie's lab. I open the door to see Leo sleeping on the medical table.

I close the door and walk over to Donnie's cabinets and pull out a clean syringe. I stick the needle in my arm and drew a little bit of blood out. After I drew some venom from my fangs and mixed it with my blood.

When this happens, my blood and venom have a chemical reaction when mixed together. If injected into someone else who has a wound, the wound can instantly heal.

I made sure the liquid inside was mixed well and I walked over to Leo. I saw his hip had a bandage over it and I slowly peeled it off. His wound was pretty bad and almost looked infected. I tap the syringe to make sure there was no air in it and I then stuck the needle into Leo's hip.

He stirred in discomfort as I inject my blood and venom in him. I took the needle out and almost instantly his wound had vanished, almost like there was never any wound there in the first place.

I smile and slowly made my way back to my room. Once I was in my room, I shifted back to normal and climbed under the covers.

All of a sudden I heard my bedroom door open. I heard footsteps lead to my bed before I felt a hand on my arm.

"Becka I know you're awake." Leo said.

I turned my body over to where I looked at him. Sitting up, I gestured for Leo to sit next to me.

"Thank you Becka." Leo said looking at the floor.

I smiled, "Your welcome."

Leo looked at me with a smile. His smile faded as he thought "Becka, why did you save me?" Leo asked.

I sighed "You know how I had to pretend to like you?" I asked gulping in embarrassment.

Leo nodded.

"Well, those feelings became real." I said not looking at him.

I was embarrassed to even look at him. I had never expressed my feelings to anyone before and telling Leo about how I really felt about him, is like a new experience in life for me.

"Do you really feel that way towards me?" Leo asked.

I looked at him and nodded with a small smile.

Leo smiled then looked to the side "I just never noticed I guess. Donnie told me a few times but I just never believed him." Leo explained.

I gulped again then sighed "Leo, I never expected you to notice. It's just foolish feelings. They come and go." I said.

"Why do you think that?" He asked.

"I've had a crush once, but he ended up to be the brother of someone I killed. Long story short, the feelings came then gone." I explained.