Life or death

Donnie's P.O.V.

"Wait Master Splinter, you can't kill her! She didn't know, she was given the wrong information when she killed those people! You have to reconsider!" I tried to convince Splinter that she wasn't evil.

"Donatello, she has killed hundreds of innocent people-"

"But she didn't know, she didn't even know that her people were evil and that our clans are at war, until I told her today."

"My son-" I cut him off again.

"You don't understand Master Splinter. When I told her everything you told me. She was destroyed in the inside, she was crying sensei. She even told me that if she lives then she'll mostly likely take her own life because she killed all those innocent people. She feels terrible about it sensei."

Master Splinter sighed and said "She is a threat to all of us my son, I'm sorry but she is-"

"Going to be killed." I said sadly.

"She will be killed tomorrow night." Splinter said as he walked away to his room.

I can't believe it, she's going to die because she was fed the wrong information.

I walked into the lab to see Becka still sleeping silently. I sighed then walked back out of the lab after locking the doors.

As I walked away, Leo came up to me with an unhappy expression "Can I ask why you were arguing with sensei?" Leo said crossing his arms.

Oh no. He's not playing the whole 'Im leader' thing. I shoved past him "Leave me alone Leo. You're too stubborn to even listen to my reasons." I growled.

When I said that, Mikey dropped his pizza and Raph's magazine fell from his fingers. Splinter looked at us with a raised eyebrow.

"What did you say, Donnie?" Leo asked and by his voice, I knew he was beyond pissed.

I turned my head to look at him over my shoulder "Don't even play the leader card on me Leo, just for your information, Becka has feelings for you. I even hooked the lie detector to be sure of it and everything she says is true. You kill her, you're killing an innocent." I said then walked to my room while slamming the door.

-----

Viper's P.O.V.

I woke up to an alarm clock. Looking to the side, I saw that the clock said 7:30am. I sighed then looked around and found Donnie coming into the lab. Donnie rushed over to the alarm clock and turned it off.

"Sorry. That's when I usually get up if I fall asleep in here." Donnie said looking at me "How are you feeling?" He asked.

I sighed again "I'm doing fine, I just.... I just need some time to get over the fact that I killed almost a thousand innocent people." I said sadly.

"Not all of them were innocent, if that makes you feel better."

Donnie looked down "Master Splinter wants to kill you." He said "He told me you're a danger to all of us."

I looked at Donnie with fear in my eyes "Wha- I." I couldn't speak. I started crying.

Donnie looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry Becka." He said.

"Can you l-leave me be, I want to have some a-alone time before m-my time comes."

"Okay, well it's almost time for me to train. If you need me, just yell and I'll come over here."

I simply nodded as he walked out the lab.

I wait for a few seconds then I turned into my mutant form.