01 | 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴

Me and Briar were chilling out in my room, while the boys were outside playing basketball. 

Including Luke, the person I most hated. I can't even stay in the same room with him without fighting and arguing all the time. I don't even know why he's always at my house like why can't they just hangout in his house? His house is 10 times bigger than ours.

I sigh scrolling through my phone. Coming across a video where a hairless cat fell trying to hold on to their dear life but the audio made it so much better 'Look at my son, pride is not the word I'm looking for'.

I've never let out a snort while laughing so hard before. Yeah, I have a weird humour but who doesn't? We all have weirdness in our ways.

"Milly!" 

My thoughts quickly vanish when my torso was being shaken.

I turn to face the only person I was with, sitting on top of my bed while I sat on the floor leaning against the side of my bed.

"What?"

"Have you seen this post?" She hands me her phone.

It was a post of 'Jessica being whore' labelled in the caption.

Briar and I look at each other's faces in silent then burst out laughing "God she's such a whore and her fake tan is literally coming off." 

"Poor boy." Briar said. 

We rarely make fun of people but an exception for Jessica.  She's the biggest bully and also the biggest player after Luke.

She's the type to make out with every guy who passes by, I mean almost every teenager boys in this town has either made out with her or been inside her.

This is why I hate boys.

All they ever want is sex, 24/7. Prove me wrong. I have 2 older brothers and let me tell you when I say their room is either hot like a sauna or stinks of sex. 

But don't get me wrong with these informations, it doesn't mean I don't love both of my brothers, It means they should clean their room more often. Literally just leave the goddam window open for a couple of days and your room will be smelling like another world.

Every girl hates Jessica including me and Briar. Her talent is all about having sex with guys and getting fake tan. I bet her body count is probably higher than Luke. And I feel bad for her to be honest.

Briar and I cooled down after a while and decided to head downstairs to go eat since we both got hungry talking shit.

As we made our way to the kitchen I grabbed Roxy from the ground a.k.a our dog, I start kissing her like a baby.

She was a mix German Shepherd and Pembroke Welsh Corgi. 

Cute right.

I wonder what it would be like to be a dog. Living rent-less, sleep and eat all day. The main floor smells like mom's famous pasta that she always cook once in a week. 

"You girls okay with pasta tonight?" Mom said mixing some sauce on the stove.

"Yup! It smells good Aunty." the stool screech as Briar took a seat.

I put down Roxy as I watch her get comfortable into a sleeping position before making my way to sit next to Briar.

Halfway she shoves me her phone and I almost flung it forward without notice, "She's getting a lot of hate in the comment section" she pulls the phone back to her.

"Why are we still talking about her?" I gave her a look before continuing, "she's the least of my problem right now." I sit properly facing front to the counter.