08 | 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵

The doorbell rang and we all waited on their porch.

It was getting a bit hot since Summer was right around the corner.

I can't wait to go to the beach, lantern festival and more!

Finally the door swing open, "You guys are here!"

We all exchange hug with Mie and went inside individually.

"I'll just go to the bathroom real quick" I said taking off my boots and changing into slippers.

I could hear some excitement as I walked inside the bathroom.

What was that about.

3 minutes later I was walking to the dining room with my head down wiping some feathers that was stuck on my top.

"Here she is" Auntie Mie said making me look up.

Mom and Auntie Mie were sitting far across from each other smiling at me.

Jax, Kyle and Briar were sitting on the long side looking happy. Across from them was Luke who always had his serious face on and a boy sitting beside a vacant seat.

Wait.. No fucking way.

We both exchange eye contact, my eyes lit up as he starts to get up from his chair and starts walking to me.

"OMG!!" I ran up to him before embracing each other.

It was Noah, the oldest child from the Hill's family.

I also had the biggest crush on him but that was Freshman year.

I always made excuses to hangout in Briar's house just to talk to him.

We were so close during that time until he had to leave for college.

I was hugging him from the neck while his hand was on my waist.

I was so ecstatic to see him.

This is what Noah looks like

I break the hug. "You're back!?" His face hasn't change, he got more handsome.

"I wish I was, but I'm only staying for a week kiddo." he smile, my face scrunch as he messes up my hair.

I fixed it as he wrap his right arm on my neck and guided me to the table.

The moms were talking, across from me was Briar, Kyle and Jax talking about stuff, but Luke on the other hand wasn't.

He was quietly playing with his food holding a fork on his right hand beside me.

"So how's college? Any interesting things I should know about?" I ask taking a bite before turning to Noah.