12 | 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

I am so foolish to think he was finally going to change.

He's such a two face bitch—for what?

I scowl hoping that my clothes don't brush his while I pass by.

I really thought he would change.. But he's still the same as before.

I was suddenly pulled back.

I turn to slap him once more. I didn't hesitate to strike back, and I won't act weakly in front of those who believe they are limitless in whatever they do.

Until he did something unthinkable.

He kissed me.

He grabs both of my hands and tied them up the air using his one hand.

His other hand began pulling me toward him from my nape.

I fought back, but it didn't help; I tried pushing him, kicking, and squirming my body, but it didn't work.

I started to move backwards as he moved forward.

Hitting the hard wall with my back. He kept kissing me none stop.

My legs wobbling and the sensation coursing through my body suggest I was feeling high.

I shut my eyes, visualizing everything.

Our tongues dancing in a sweet symphony to the point I had forgotten about everything.

The fights, the mood wings and exposing my naked body by accident.

They were slowly fading away.

Kissing didn't felt so good before. I feel like I'm on cloud 9.

My heart racing fasting as his touch sends shivers down my spine.

His lips were soft and warm, his scent was slowly imprinting on me, our body pressing together creating a heat between us and our heartbeats creating a beautiful dynamic.

What is happening to me.What is happening to him.

Why wasn't I moving anymore? Or something, like, pushing him or slapping him.

My back naturally begins to arch. Even worse, I was beginning to enjoy it.

Oh my fucking god. Hes my Enemy!

Though I've heard girls comment about his kissing skills, I had no idea he was this good.

I couldn't explain what I was feeling. I could feel the tingles in my stomach swirling, ready to burst any moment now.

He pulls his lips away slowly, making my lips pucker for more. It seemed like our kiss had only lasted a split second.

I wanted more. More of his touch. More out of just a kiss. More of him.

I cannot be talking about wanting more of him right now is what my brain was screaming.

I find myself enjoying the kiss rather than pulling away, despite the fact that he is the person I most hated.