18 | 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

Third Person

Romilly had tears in her eyes as she ignored Briar and went straight to the door. Briar looks back at the staircase worried, before following Romilly outside.

"Romilly wait!" Briar runs after Romilly who was running down the road not knowing where to go.

Romilly felt sick to her stomach for letting it happen. Again. This was all too much for Milly. Her head starts to spin each big steps she took.

On the other hand Briar couldn't catch up to Milly because she was more faster than her. Briar called out for Milly and when she stopped running she felt relieved because she didn't know if she could still run.

Briar thought Milly was finally ready to talk but suddenly Milly starts to wobble and fell hard on the cement. "MILLY!" Briar quickly runs up to her friend but she couldn't see her when people around Milly starts to corner checking her checking if she was okay.

"Out of my way!" Briar push the people aside but then said sorry before crouching down to check up on Milly.

"Milly!" Briar yells. Milly was looking pale as ever, her lips, her face.. She didn't know what to do. Everyone murmurs around the two of them deciding whether they should call an ambulance.

"Excuse me." A matured voice stepped in the scene. "Chris!" Briar's heart was beating fast, as she looked at her bestfriend lying on her thighs unconscious.

Chris was quick to swoop her up the cement in a bridal form jogging back the beach house a long with Briar on his side. Briar wipes a tear from her eye while Chris was carefully focusing on carrying her back in the house.

Couple of seconds later they had arrived.

"What happened!?" Gwen drops a small cloth on the counter mortified to see Milly lying unconscious on Chris's hand. Gwen and Briar follows Cris to the living room before he carefully lays her down on the couch.

"She passed out! I don't know what happened" Briar's tears came back as she pleaded for Milly to wake up. "I-I'll call a doctor" Gwen pulls out her phone finding out that Milly looks very pale.

Chris grabs a pillow and puts it under Milly's head. "What's with all the commotions?" Noah was confused until he sees Milly.

Adam, Ron, Jax and David came from all the booming. Jax quickly made his way to his twin. Touching her hair. "What happened!?" He looks around for answers.

"She passed out." Briar's eyes were red from crying. "I've already called, they'll be here in 10 minutes." Gwen puts her phone on the counter and came closer to Milly.

"Why is she so pale?" Jax was getting worried as she looks closer to Milly. She was now pale as a ghost.

Kyle and Luke finally came downstairs confused "Why is everyone gathe-" Kyle stops when she sees Milly looking pale and unconscious. Luke's heart skipped a beat. Kyle crouched down beside Briar and looked at Milly.

"What happened?" He turn to ask Briar taken back by her glossy eyes from all the crying.

"All I knew was I was running after her when she came back upstairs, she stopped running and passed out." Briar wipes her eyes in embarrassment.

Kyle turns to look at Luke who is now looking worried and guilty. Luke knows that she heard his conversation.

Kyle turns back to Milly and his heart skipped a beat until he swooped her up the couch, "There's no time. We have to go to the hospital." he carried her out of the house as everyone followed.

Kyle and Jax sat in the front of the car while Milly layed unconscious at the back seat along with Briar who put her head on top of her thighs.

Briar carelessly put a strand of Milly's hair to the back of her ear. She didn't know the part where Milly hasn't been eating.

Couple of minutes passed by as everyone all waited in the waiting room hoping Milly is okay. The doctor came out of the room where Milly was at and everyone jumps up from sitting on those cold metal chairs.

"How is she doc?" Kyle and Jax went closer to the doctor showing that they both deeply care about their sister.

"Family members?" The doctor asked them since there were so many people waiting.

"Yes. Brothers." Jax said, "Well is she okay?" Jax wanted an update.

"She's fine." Everyone gave out a relief sigh. Briar put a hand to her chest, feeling her heart beat slowly come to a slow pace. 

"She in a lot of stress, she has such low iron and she isn't eating much." The doctor fixes his glasses. "Did someone hurt her or did someone die that made her act like this?"

Kyle and Jax looked at each other. Kyle looks back at the doctor and cleared his throat. "Our dad. He died when we just were kids."

"Ah. There's a posibility she still misses her dad. Does she talk about her feelings?"

Jax and Kyle had someone stuck to their throat making them hard to speak, "Rarely, no." Jax said feeling somewhat guilty.

"Okay." The doctor checks his folder that he had on his hand. "I advise she gets a lot of sleep to refill her iron back. She needs to eat A LOT of foods and fruits explaining why she's very pale and skinny."

"Thank you doc." The doctor starts leaving and everyone said their thanks. Luke on the other hand was nowhere to be found. 

Jax, Kyle and Briar went inside to see Milly while the others stayed behind.

Minutes later Milly's mom finally came with also the Hill's parents.

-

-

-

-

Milly :(