07 | 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦...

Luke's pov

5 minutes later

Why the fuck is that jerk with her?-

I can almost hear her laugh from a mile away.

I don't know what's happening to me but she's driving me crazy.

These girls beside me are so dam annoying. They're trying to attract my attention with their foul-smelling perfume, loud voices, and attention-grabbing behaviour, but all my attention is focused on her.

She has it all..

What in the world has she done to me? Was it some foolish spell that she cast?

Or maybe it's just me..

I sighed and turned to face her once more. She suddenly turns to me and we locked eyes. My heart skipped a beat when she gave me another look before turning away.

A hand wrap around my arm, "Luke, when can we do it again?" I turned to face the girl with her full makeup on.

Her perfume makes me want to throw up.

Another girl cried out from my side. "No, Luke is going to do it with me!" they started arguing and my ears were about to burst.

I scowled and turned to see Milly getting up and walking away.

My feet quickly gained control of me and started to follow her but before I did. 

"Sorry, ladies. I have this rule where ai don't do second round." I said with a sly smile then followed Milly.

I was walking far behind her at a slow pace, my hands in my pockets feeling her pastel purple phone.

I stopped on walking and looked at the ground full of small rocks.

Why am I even following her? I stare up at her once again before she made a right turn.

I look like a fool right now.

I slowly turn back but hesitated before walking back again. My intrusive thoughts got the best of me.

I turned and paused to read the "Woman's washroom" sign.

My heart was racing as I lay my back on the brick wall then my head.

What on earth am I going to say to her?  I should have gone back. I watched a comet passed by and stars shimmered in the dark, gloomy sky before gently shutting my eyes.

It took me a moment to hear the sink switch off. She must be coming out.

I see someone pulling on the door and ginger hair falling back in front of her shoulder.

I grab her wrist towards me when she suddenly swings her other arm almost hitting me if I didn't stop it with my free hand. Jesus.

Her upturned boba eyes stares up at me. Her pursed juicy lips like it was staring was also staring at me and I couldn't help but pin her against the wall.

I kept pushing her back while she struggled to unpin herself from the wall.

"What the hell Luke!" her hair falling to the side of her face carefully.