13 | 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺

They shoved me behind them slowly. Now I was looking directly at their huge back.

I glance up and see that he has a crucifix tattooed around a toxic snake on his nape.

Luke.

"What the hell dude!"

I glance to the side to find Blake stuttering. Looking terrified as he faced Luke before storming off.

Pussy.

As I watch Blake jogging down the hallway, I could see Luke's figure turn to me from the side.

My heart starts to ache. I still haven forgotten about yesterday.

I hate it. I hate it that I still think about it at night.

Words wouldn't come out of my mouth. God why does he always make me feel so intimidated.

He makes everyone scared by his presence. Even when he stares down at them they either start crying or walk away.

One time Luke once saw a female drop something, and when he tapped her shoulder, she began to cry and took out her wallet thinking he was bullying her.

The Vice Principle saw the scene and called Luke's parents.

Though they envy Luke very much but safety is our school's top priority.

Luke tried to explain that it was just all a mistake and the Principal almost didn't believed it until the girl who thought Luke wanted her wallet came in and explained everything.

The Principal then quickly apologized to Luke and his parents for the inconvenient.

Yeah.

"Let's talk." He stops the tape loop that was playing in my mind.

I took a deep breath. "We have nothing to talk about Luke." I said my eyes glued to the ground.

I tried my best to forget what had happened last night but it was hard.

"You won your stupid bet. Happy?" I shout but not too loud. "Or are you going to start exaggeration that I'm always wrong and foolish for not seeing and that you're always right?" I carry on.

My voice almost gave up when I said that. All that I want is to be loved. I sound selfish even when I'm literally surrounded by people who love me deeply.

My family, my friends, Briar.. I just feel lonely.

"No."

"Just. Look at me, please." he almost sounded desperate.

I chew my lip, trying to decide if I should give him a glimpse or just ignore him till he moves out to head off for college.

I sigh tilting my head up. "What."

My frown quickly softened when I meet his brown eyes.

They were looking at mine. Not angry, not sad nor anything thats bad.

It rather looks... peaceful.

Luke's Pov

Fuck.

Why did I do that? Why'd I kiss her? Did I like it?

Her lips were so plump and pinkish like it was asking for hers and mine to collide.

Her boba glossy eyes looking up at mine... God I want to see it every seconds.

She makes me fold. I'm such a simp.

And I can't believe she made me like this since Grade 10.

When she cried about some stupid boy. I comforted her but was not prepared to see those eyes.

Thats when those silly pranks started, just for her to look at me with that confident yet adorable eyes.

+100 When she frowns, making it look 10x bigger. It makes me want to observe it more clearly and slowly.

Beautiful.

She really is.

As she got back from the bathroom. I wanted to see it. I really fucked up last night. I think she's ignoring me because of that.

Fuck..

I didn't mean what I said yesterday. I was just so pissed that she went out with my brother.

I knew she had liked him since then and it just pisses me more how my brother is an idiot for not noticing that she likes him.

I'm glad. Fuck him.

She's mine.

Walking back to her seat, her face was glued to the ground.

I tense as her head turn to me before she quickly looked down her desk.

My face frown, her eyes were red and puffy. She's been crying and it's all my fault.

Milly..

Yet the sight of the person seated just next to her makes my eyes vibrate.

He has no right to be looking at her now. He's also the reason why she's like this.

He finally glance at me, 'Fuck you looking at.' I mouthed at him.

I smirked as he frantically looks back down at his phone.

Pussy.

A blonde girl gives me a nasty sneer and pulls back when I feel a damp tug on my cheek.

The fuck.

I use my sleeve to wipe my cheek roughly. I stare at these obnoxious girls, and they quickly became anxious and went back to their seats.

God they're so annoying.

I just want hers. I'm crazy in-love with her.

I shake my head. I have to quit doing this. I can tell that she doesn't want me anywhere near her.

She basically tells me everyday.

I cross over to the desk and rest my arms and head on top of it while I look at her.

I was staring directly into her face while she slept in the same position as me.

Her lips were puckered, her eyes were visibly bugged, and her face was squashed. She looks extremely worn out.

Yet she sleeps beautifully. Strands of hair on her face. I fought back not go up to her and swish it behind her ear.

She makes my life peaceful.
-

-

-

-

-

Sorry for the delayed! My school is not semester and it really affects my schedules for posting new chapters.

Hope you all understand! I'll see you guys on Wednesday hopefully🫶🏻