02 | 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺

After school I went home, took a shower and started getting ready for the party.

I wore a stretchy tight black dress that was above my knees and put my hair in a loose French braid. I hear Kyle yelling downstairs to hurry up.

I run downstairs to the car meeting Jax who came out of nowhere. We star at each other before starting to run. I knew what he was running for but I won't let that happen.

"Not so fast sis." Jax pulled me by the shoulder making me stop my track while he heads first.

Everything was in slow-motion as I quickly grab his shirt and aggressively pulled him back as I opened the front seat.

Just as I opened the door I was met with another annoying figure. Leo was sitting there. My shotgun!

"Oh fucking hell Leo." I huff.

He starts laughing very demonically "Too slow Milly, too slow." then slams the door.

I groaned and noticed that Jax was now behind me laughing that I didn't get the front seat. "HAH!"

"Ugh!" I open the back seat door, got in and buckled up. I hate sitting at the back seat, car back seat makes me sick.

20 minutes later we arrived at the Hill's house. A lot of people from our school were there.

Only Seniors though since it's a Luke's party after all. There's no party if Luke isn't there and when its Luke's party, you gotta play by the rules.

Rule #1 - No fighting.

Rule #2 - No one is allowed to enter any private rooms or they will be kicked out.

Who knew goofball can make rules. I thought he only knows how to get into trouble.

We went inside, as usual Jax and Leo already had girls swarming under their arms. As for Kyle, he went to the pool area.

I just rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to text Briar letting her know I was here.

I feel two hands wrap me around my waist thinking it was some random drunk dude almost punched them until they spoke.

Instincts.

"Your here!" It was Briar. She turns to me revealing her white tight dress along with white sneakers.

"God, you scared me" I said putting my hand on my chest feeling my heart rapidly beating.

She grabs my hand, "Sorryyy" before leading me downstairs just where the living room was.

I nudged her and kept my eyes through the crowd.

"What is she doing here?" I said looking at Jessica from a far talking to a boy thats clearly not her boyfriend.

"Oh." She turns, "I told my brother not to invite her but he didn't listen. I guess the more the merrier." She said before continuing to drag me to in the kitchen.

I grabbed a drink from the counter, Briar tried to stop me but I already drank some of it. "That's alcohol-" I didn't let her finish before turning to my side and spitting all of the liquid splattering all over a guy's back.

"Omg." I cover my mouth, "I'm so sorry" I said quickly grabbing a kleenex from the bottom cabinet and patting his back with it.

The guy turns, "It's okay."

"I thought it was juice, I'm so sorry." I looked up at him and my jaw dropped.

This guy was gorgeous and he was at least 6 foot since he was looking right down at me.