20 | 𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘵

It has only been an hour since I've arrived school and somehow everyone started talking to me for the first time. They usually give me mean looks but now, every student that I walked passed either waved or smiled at me whenever I make an eye contact. Normally people doesn't care about this type of things.

And I don't like where this is going.

3 hours has passed and there was only 1 more hour left till school is over. I haven't seen him. Yet I miss him.

Ever since the incident he hasn't been hanging out in my house. I should be happy, but it's the other way around.

It hurts.

I haven't heard his name for 4 hours now and that's super weird because everyone are always be talking about him every second that ticks.

Though I didn't want to, I found myself unable to resist and gathered the confidence to ask Briar.

"Have you seen Luke?"

She turns to face me and drops her a tiny mirror where she was retouching her lips. "I haven't seen him today which is weird because he's always everywhere," I stated.

She closes her lip liner before looking back at me again with a serious face.

My brows furrow, "What?"

"Wellll...."

I squint my eyes as she drags the L.

She sighs, realizing what she was doing, and says, "He..-He hasn't been at home."

"What do you mean?"

She pulls her front hair behind her ears and says, "I mean, he hasn't been hanging around at home since the day you went to the hospital. He was getting drunk and partying with girls."

My heart skipped a beat. Why should I even care if he's hangout with girls. Hes Luke. Hes good looking and we're not even in a relationship for me to be jealous. But it still hurts.

I like him.

Well liked. I really hoped he liked me but, not ever since I overheard their conversation. I'm so delusional. Those were just lighthearted kisses with no deeper meaning.

2 stolen kisses, yet I don't regret none of it.

"My mom is about to kick him out if he keeps this up."

"Where is he?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in school since last week," she shrugs. "I just hope he's not skipping class because if he is, he will get expelled."

"Hey-Where are you going?"

"To him." I said before raising my hand and asked to go to the bathroom.

I'm not concerned. All I want to know is why.

I realized that I have no idea where he as I was now in the hallway. I take out my phone, dial a number, and listen for a ring.

Beep. I scowled as I looked at my phone. "Hello?" I wait for an answer.

In a matter of seconds, my patients outgrew me and asked, "Where are you?"

"Auhg~" beep Tod-tod-Tod-too.

I took the phone out of my ear and gave it a quick glance. A moan. My hand falls hitting my hip.

What even is the point of this. I'm sick of him. Even though I should be used to hearing him hang out with girls by now, I just can't stop feeling so low. 

He's off fucking some girl he won't even remember in an hour while I'm out here worrying like a crazy person.

I turn, about to go back to class but bumped into a hard wall making me lose my balance.