15 | 𝘛𝘺𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭

My eyes start's watery for not blinking in a period of time. How should I know?

Yesterday;

"Please." He looked at me with those sad eyes.

I knew well I couldn't say no to that but I still didn't want to talk to him.

He knows well enough he messed up calling my body ugly thats why he wants to talk.

I don't trust him yet I want him near me as much as possible. I feel like I could die without him near me.

"There's nothing to talk about. You made it clear I was being dramatic about you seeing my ugly body." His face flinched and I knew I was right.

"And fine. I'll give you 2 minutes go explain." I cross my arms.

"I didn't mean it like that." He groans.

"Then what did you mean? That its much more horrible than ugly?" I uncross my arms waiting for him to say no or something.

"No. God no. I-... I can't say." I felt a little relieved that it wasn't that. I took a step back, "Please. Don't leave." He looked so sad when I started to walk away from him.

I stop and turn around, "Its not your fault." He looked a bit hopeful, "Let's stop everything and forget that we ever kissed." My heart ache.

"No." his voice cracks

"And let's go back to being strangers." I smile and felt a tear drop my cheek.

***

As I move my toes around in the sand, I can feel the warm, grainy sand in between them.

The soothing sound of the waves crashing onto the beach's compacted, damp sand. the sound of the water being thrown back at the beach by rolling back out to sea.

This is the stuff-

"Why are they following us." Briar spoke making my peaceful thoughts disappear in just a snap.

I look back and see four guys walking behind us who look like they're straight out of an American film.

Other than our brother or brothers, we've never had guys follow us. Without even attempting to, these guys were drawing attention from women.

Typical.

Chris turned to face me forgetting that I was staring at them for too long, and before I could even turn away, he called me out.

"Milly!"

I just kept walking with Briar until I see Chris beside me walking backwards. "You know I meant what I said on the road." He grins.

Briar turns to me, "What road?" I bite my bottom lips.

"Thank you Chris." I said ignoring her.

"Don't ignore me!" She nudge me and I couldn't just keep it from her. Its kinda embarrassing to talk about it though

"He was talking about how David honk at me to get my attention and called out Chris for calling me beautiful on our way to the beach house..." I cringe a bit.

She begins to smile cutely. "He likes you." She whispers and I quickly nudged her hard before Chris might hear.

He stopped walking backwards and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he started to walk at my pace. "Your-" was all he could say before someone interrupted him from behind.

"Leave Milly alone."

"Yeah!"

"You're at it again Chris." Simon-I mean Ron said. Gosh he even sounds exactly like Simon.

"What?" He turns to look at them. "I'm being nice!" He said annoyed.

They're so chaotic.

"If you are then why are you suddenly putting your arm around her?" Simon-Okay you know what I'm calling him that from now on. He makes a good point. "You're making her uncomfortable."

I turn to my left to look back at them, "Its okay" I said.

"Just because you have a girlfriend doesn't mean-" Chris was cut off again.

"At least I have one." he crossed his arms and we all stop to stare at each other for a moment. Chris left his arm from my shoulder and ran up to Ron.

Both of them starts lunging at each other and I was getting a bit worried until David who has his arm crossed, looked at me and Briar with a so done face. "They're like that don't worry." he said like he's used to this.

I sigh in relief. Good, I would have automatically leave knowing I hate seeing fighting and blood.

I turn to face Briar after she nudged me out of nowhere. She pursed her lips and said, "Brothers alert."

-

-

-

-
EDIT: I made some changes🫶🏻
Go follow my instagrams!

-EDIT: I made some changes🫶🏻Go follow my instagrams!