16 | 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥

I turn towards Ron and Chris, behind them were Jax, Kyle and Luke. Walking with their hands on their pocket towards us.

"Oh" I hear Adam who I turn to look at, who was now looking at them. "Hi guys" he dabs them up when they finally got to us.

"Why are you guys fighting?" Kyle looks down at Ron and Christopher with a confused look.

They quickly got their feet up, Ron pushing his glasses back, "Its nothing." while Chris wipes off the sand stuck on his clothes.

I smile, they are definitely the chipmunks.

"Brotherly fighting." Adam adds.

I chuckle, just watching them brings back memories of watching that movie with my papa. I miss him.

Chris jokes at Ron, "Not enough. I need to throw you in the water." and caught a devilish chuckle behind Ron who I turn to look at. 

Jax and Kyle were grinning and I slowly start to back away. I feel a figure behind me which I'm guessing is Briar, knowing all too well of the drill.

No.

No.

No.

NO.

I turn about to start running but got push back down on the sand. 

"YOU!"

I hit the sand seeing her figure running away. "SORRY MILLY! I'M SAVING MYSELF JUST THIS ONcee!" Briar left me as her voice starts to fade. Watching her running it she looks like shes going for a jog.

I sat on the ground processing of what had just happened. She pushed me. I can't believe she would do that to her best friend.

I always have her back. I had her back when she leaked and needed a pad. I went out of the school, skipped my third period just to buy her a specific one. One time I let her copy during a test because she forgot to study. 

I sound so dramatic right now but I'm hurt. How could she push meeeeee-uh!

Luke starts running after her.

Slowly, very cautiously I turn around. Kyle and Jax were now standing right in front of me snickering before high five'ing each other.

I gripped on the sand and before they could reach to grab me, I threw it on their faces as they both hissed kneeling on the ground. 

I hear a pitched voice screaming and knew well Briar already got caught. She wasn't very good at running so maybe she pushed me to give herself a little boost.

I quickly ran for my life. My heart racing like an adrenaline in each step I took.

I suddenly hear his voice "You can't outrun us Milly." I hear Kyle voice right behind me and I didn't care anymore and ran to my very best.

I really didn't expect to throw sands on their faces, I guess I made them pissed. "I hate you guys!!" I yell hoping they would stop. I could hear them inches away from me.

I shut my eyes, praying for Luck to finally come my way. The jewelries I had on were hurting me as they jiggle each step I took.