Chapter 3 - The Happy Moments ♡♡

SALMA SHARAF

And just like that almost two and half years passed by of our friendship , and one day when the boys were entering the van after school Farzaan was like making fun of Sharath by looking at me and saying Sharath has a ..........

But could not complete that sentence because Sharath Stopped him from saying the rest (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)
But Any Human with an Average IQ could say what that was (⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠) ......

That He has a crush on me (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠) But I just acted as if I didn't understand what it was & especially because I wasn't Interested in Him like that , Then we All continued with our usual ways by playing games , Gossiping and so on .........

And At times our Van Driver would Joint us with Another van where there are more people when he would be busy and we kind of made few friends in that van also ....

Only Few , because the certain other people were kind of unbearable and shows Attitude towards us ^⁠_⁠^ and Just like that Half a year went by .......

And now we all are quite grown up from the age we met . Me , Farzaan and Sharath are now of Age 13 , Rida Age 12 , Fardeen Age 10 and Farjaad bhai Age 18 .

Last year was our Farjaad bhai's Farewell as his School academic year was over , when I met him he was in 10th grade and we could only be together for 2 years because by that time he finished his 12th grade :⁠-⁠) , But He does visit my home at times and he does join us in van also when he gets time and soon he would be leaving for his higher studies ........