Chapter 13 - Her Journey

SALMA SHARAF

My college life was going quite peacefully for the first few months but later on the drama began .......

Daily life of my first few months went smoothly , like my daily prayer, workout , traveling in bus to college and then back to home & at times going for shopping or to small cafe's with my college Friends.........

But after few months the real headache began , it was like these dramas being seen in a movie :⁠-⁠).......

So for that first I will have to give a sketch of how my classmates are and all of them are fine except for certain people who are the reason for my headache.......

There is about 30 students in my class "from which 15 are males and the rest females" , So its an equal distribution of male and female students..........

The people in my friends group are all females and we are a group of 5 ; That is Me , Serena , Dayana , Stephy and last but not the least Fathima. They all are really great humans who are not that toxic and does know how to treat others well , we five held each other up whenever there happens anything bad.....

Now moving onto the main part "that is the drama" So it all began when that guy Rayhan PROPOSED ME who was famous for his so called handsome face and attitude for which many girls were head over heals for!!!

Even though I rejected his proposal there were many who started to hate me just because THAT FAMOUS GUY PROPOSED ME , and amoung Rayhan's Female Fans there were few in our class who wasn't my fan earlier and now hates me even more.....

And the names of my haters were Anaya , Sumayyah , Lilly and Nouf . They even cornered me one day and warned me to stay away from Nouf's Man and I was like WTH "I Replied to them that I am not interested in him and even straight away rejected him and I even said to them that I am not interested in any relationships except for NIKKAH (Marriage)" But they still did'nt Understand and behaved as if I stole their friends man !!!!

"And from then on started my worst drama of the year" ; That guy Rayhan was also not making it easy for me as he was not backing off and was keeping on trying to make me accept his proposal thinking that i would fall for him DUH AS IF:⁠-⁠)

I informed my family about it and they complained about it to the college management but nothing changed as this guy was from a well known family And I Couldn't just drop of from college as its been almost four months and it would be really difficult to get admission in another college . Not only that this college was my dream and I am not going to leave my dream because of some immature people .......

And I have Allah SWT with me to always protect me from harm like always he had ......

My Family was quite worried for me but I assured them that I will be fine and asked Rida my bestfriend to Calm my parents as they were miles away from me . Rida Herself was worried for me but did'nt show that out and all of my other bestfriends too that is Sharath , Farjaad Bhai and Fardeen ; does'nt know about Farzaan as we are not in contact and he hates me so he wouldn't bother either way!!!

Anyways I am not someone who backs off being scared and I am going to face it !!!!