Chapter 7 - Another new chapter about to begin 🍂

SALMA SHARAF

After our Farewell we all had to leave soon to Kerala for our higher studies.......

Sharath and Farzaan decided to join in the same college and I decided to join in my dream college in trivandrum . Farzaan still doesn't talk to me but I came to know about their college plans from Sharath , that they would be joining in one of the famous universities in calicut .

And we all are joining in college's that are situated in our native places.......

Rida would be joining the same college as me after her 12th classes are over. And now a new journey is about to begin in our lives as we all are being seperated now and doesn't know when we will be able to meet again but still we do stay in contact virtually.

But from here own i won't even able to see Farzaan and he hates me so that we won't be able to maintain our friendship virtually :⁠-⁠)

As of about me , I have arrived in trivandrum and would be staying with my grandparents for my higher studies and I really miss my family too as it's my first time being away from them....

Anyways I am about to begin another chapter of my life soon (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)..........

AUTHORS NOTE :

Copyright ©️ Saliha Salim ~ Pages of hazel

All rights reserved

No part of this book has been copied or stolen from any other author . This book is my idea and words . If anything matches that of any other author , it is purely a coincidence .

No part of this book might be published or written in any other form without the permission of the author!!