Chapter 15 - Calm before the storm

SALMA SHARAF

After my family and friends came to know about the issue......

Few days later I came to know that this Rayan guy has been hospitalized because of being beaten up by someone and I guess it was a group . Anyways I can live in peace for few weeks and think about the rest later but there is one thing that I am excited about that is Rida joining this college as her schooling has come towards an end and I would have my bestie aka soul sister beside me from now on........

Even though the friends I have are really great but still they're not like family to me but Rida is so that way I will feel like I am more close to my home in Dubai and I really miss my Second Home Dubai........

Meanwhile at the hospital.........

"You will have to quit that college and join another , because of you I had to face Many loss already and now I am participating as an election candidate and I can't let you jeopardize that!!!!"

"But baba that's my dream college......"

"Rayan then you should have been more careful and shouldn't have involved yourself in something like that and because of that you got beaten up . Do you know how humiliated I am because of your actions , So there is no other option for you other than quitting that college and continue your studies distant & In that way you would be able to lay low for sometime as we don't know who those guy's were and what relation they have with that girl , they can even be our enemies so we have to be careful do you understand!!!!!"

"Yes Baba....."

"I am sorry my son I am helpless , you should have been a bit more careful....."

"I know Baba it's fine :⁠-⁠)"

"After sometime Rayan's Friends arrived to visit him........"

"Mahn we are really sorry , we should have not left you alone like that........."

"No it's not you people's mistake , this all happened because of her!!!!!

She thought of herself as some big deal and send her men to beat me up and she was someone who always acted all mighty and innocent but now all her fake innocence has come in light!!!!!

And I would definitely be taking revenge from her for sure and that would be when she's least expecting it!!!

I would be joining for PG in that same college as I know she would also because it's her dream college and would love to do her PG there itself and she's a full scholarship student so the college would definitely take her in for PG and I would also convince Baba for letting me join for my PG in the Maharaj's until then I'll wait even if it'll take two years...."

Back to Salma's college.....

I later on came to know that Rayan had quit from college and I actually felt relieved but at the same time my inner mind Said me that it was just a calm before the storm ......

And my life went on in peace now along with my normal routine but at the same time It kind of felt like there is a weight in my heart , it was like there was some unknown fear residing inside me but I just ignored that and moved on.....

Although little did I know that was a sign from Allah SWT that something big is about to happen.....

I was really excited for Rida's arrival and she would reach Kerala next week and I would be going to pick her up (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)........