Chapter 9 - The Other Side 🍁

FARZAAN ROUF

Meanwhile Farzaan and Sharath at Sharath's home .......

Farzaan doesn't have any Family members who are ready to accommodate him And his big brother Farjaad Bhai studies in Bangalore , so he stays in their college hostel . Because of that Sharath invited him to stay at his house as they go to the same college and it would be nice if they could travel together , Sharath also stays with his grandparents as his parents are working in Dubai.

It's been Almost one week since their college started , their classes started earlier than that of Salma's as they both are from different places in Kerala their college opening timings differ . Farzaan and Sharath travels to college in Sharath's motorcycle and they have got quite adapted to the college and made some friends too .

Back From College at Sharath's home .........

Sharath asked Farzaan how much more time will it take until you say the truth to Salma ?

And Farzaan replied "Not until I get independent and doesn't have to be controlled by my baba anymore".

Sharath replied to that by saying " Don't make it too long that you might lose her forever and end up regretting it later ".

Farzaan replied to that by saying " I know for sure that she will be in my life because that's what I always include in my Dua's and I trust in my Rabb's Decesions , I will do what I have to and along with that making dua's to Allah ".........

Farzaan then asked Sharath That you did have a crush on her right "Don't you feel like that towards her anymore? "

Sharath replied to that by saying " mine was just a childhood infatuation that faded away as we grew up but yours is not the same , Isn't it!? "

Farzaan chuckled Hearing Sharath's reply and thought to himself that he didn't know when or how he had fallen for her but he just know that he can't afford to lose her or neither see her with someone else and Farzaan said this to himself " just a little bit more wait and then I can say her the truth " .......

Now Onto Farzaan's Pov During That time After the incident...........

After what happened that day when Farzaan , his younger brother Fardeen and their father returned back to their room upstairs , what happened after that was nightmare for Farzaan and he had to accept his dad's order otherwise he would have been seperated from everyone whom actually cared for him !!!.........