Chapter 12 - The R&F Empire

FARZAN ROUF

It was another day of my college..........

Just like how I had planned on being independent so that I can meet Salma soon and tell her the truth .......

I had Joined for the BBA in Calicut University , and I got to meet Rahim over here who came from a well of family and had a plan on building his own business empire but he was in need of a business partner........

And that's how I became his business partner as I was also in desperate need of being independent!!!!

Our plan was to build a Travel and tourism industry , as Rahim was quite well off he had strings connected to upper hands of the business field......

And we started building our business slowly along with our course ......

Of course we had our fair share of downfalls in our business but now it has started to click especially after one of the famous software company in Calicut wanted to have a travel package for their employees to Europe for their Job purposes!!!!!

And we developed a 2nd company and in the place I suggested that is trivandrum where Salma is and that company was in my name and the company in Calicut was completely owned by Rahim now .......

It was quite difficult to build this empire of R&F Travel and tourism But we did do it by these 3 years.......

And now we're doing a distant MBA course and at the same time working in different places that is me in Trivandrum and Rahim in Calicut....

All those 3 years were filled with a lot of happiness and sadness . Happiness was the time I had with Sharath my best buddy who was there with me all along my up's and downs and I will miss him really badly and Sadness was when we had downfalls during our business building also when my father cut of me completely from his family because I created my own company and is independent now , so I did say him I'll meet Salma and reconcile , hearing that he got mad and cut me off & now I can't contact my Mom and Little brother while father is present at home . I have to soon bring both of them out of that shit hole ........

When Sharath dropped me off at the airport , it was such a sweet and bitter feeling that is ; sweet of traveling to the place where Salma is and bitter of having to be separated for a while from eachother :⁠-⁠)........

And My next Target was to bring Mom and Fardeen over here in Trivandrum where I bought a flat for all of us to stay and I would be taking admission for Fardeen's last year of school over here in Oxford and about my bigger brother he's now working in one of the software company in Banglore and his pay is also quite good , he's almost settled except for getting married......

My company work in Trivandrum is going really well Alhamdulillah and it was time for me to meet Salma.........