Chapter 20 - Anger and Sadness

FARZAAN ROUF

After Salma left we all got back to my flat and Rida to her home instead of following Salma as she knew that her friend needed some alone time to think about everything that I have confessed to her and that takes quite some time......

Now seated in the couch of my room , all that happened in the past few hours rushed back to me like a dagger and I felt like that got pierced right through my heart . I felt a rage forming inside towards myself for making her cry and hurting her and a hinge of sadness seeing her cry because of what I did......

It was not in my intention to make her cry or place her in an uncomfortable situation but yes the matter we discussed would have definitely lead to something like that and now I'll be waiting for her reply, I would wait for her even if I have to for an eternity.......

I had already shared my contact details to Rida so that Salma would be able to contact me if she wanted to discuss about it further and even if she didn't want to do anything about our matter then I am ready to accept it if that's what she wants.....

After a while......

Sharath , Farjaad Bhai and Fardeen entered my room , they actually didn't disturb me for about 2 hours as they knew I needed time to process about everything that had happened during the past few hours but now they came in to have a talk with me.....

They all sat on my bed and then were trying to find words to put it out but the only thing happening was an awkward silence and finally my big brother spoke....

"Farzaan I know that you are really distressed right now but you do know that what is meant to happen will definitely take place so you just have to believe in Allah's plan AS YOU KNOW ALLAH'S PLAN IS FAR BETTER THAN OUR EXPECTATIONS , HE KNOWS EVERYTHING...... "

And then the others nodded to that as a yes , even though Sharath is a non Muslim he do really respect our beliefs and that's what I like about him the most.....

After having a hectic and at the same time a hearty conversation we all hugged each other as we all have gathered together after a long time and then planned to have a boys night......

Before going out with my friends I went to meet my mom in her room to discuss about it , she's still in her Iddah and my father never cared to contact us either as expected but he's responsible in providing Fardeen as he's still young even after the divorce although we didn't care to contact him as we were better of with him and can live in peace....

When I knocked at my mom's room and said its me she asked me to come inside.

"Endha Farzii Salmaye kaanan poyit endh aayi"(What happened Farzi about the meeting you had with Salma).

" Adh Umma njan Salmadth elaa kaaryangalum paranj kazhinjapozhekum avalk adh elaam koodi ulkolaan pateela , adh elaam kett kazhinj avide ninnu onnum parayaand ang poyi . Endhayalum njan Rida de kayil ente contact details koduthitund Salma ku endhelum parayaan ondel enne contact cheyan vendi " ( Mom after I confessed to her about everything she was not able to process all that information altogether and then she just left without saying anything . Although I did share my contact details with Rida so that if Salma wanted to contact me then she can. )

Listening to all that my mother replied....

"Nee adh orth tension aavenda , adh aark aayalum petan angana elaam koodi kelkumbo onnum parayaan patila . Salma ninne villikum adh ennik orapolla karyam aanu" (You Don't have to get tensed about this matter as it's normal for a person to react like that after hearing all that together and I am so sure that she will be contacting you soon).

Hearing that I was curious why mom was so sure about it that Salma would definitely contact me .......

" Adh ummak ithra orap engana Salma enne villikum ennoladh ? " ( How are you so sure about it mom that Salma would be contacting me ? )

"Adhoke nee adhigam vaygand manasilakum monne , baaki ok Allah nte kayil . Ninak padachonte theerumanathil vishwasam ondelo , apo Mon ini idh onnum orth verudhe tension aavenda " (That's something you'll come to know about soon my Son and the rest is in Allah's Hand's . You do believe in Allah's plans right , so don't get tensed about this matter much my son ) .

After that me and my mother had some chit chat and then I informed her that me and the guy's would be going out as its been so long since we last got together and Sharath's maternal grandparents would be coming over to keep my mom company...

And then my mom gave a peck on my forehead and said to have a safe and wonderful night outing with my friends . Then I did bid her Salam and she returned the same .....

After that we all got ready for our outing and by that time Sharath's grandparents had reached our door steps and then we welcomed them inside and then left for our outing......