Chapter 6 - It was never the same again :⁠-⁠)

SALMA SHARAF

Just like that everything fell apart :⁠-⁠)

Our friendship group remained but my relationship with Farzaan is no longer the same........

" It was all my mistake , I ruined my relationship with him " .

Now because of me there is an awkwardness amoung our group and none of them blamed me for it but instead consoled me by saying it was fine :⁠-⁠)

And just like that our school life went on as usual.......

" Except for one thing that is my friendship with Farzaan , which I destroyed by myself ".....

But Sharath , Rida , Fardeen and Farjaad Bhai are still the same with me . When Farjaad Bhai visited us during his vacation time , he consoled me by saying that it wasn't my mistake and I didn't do anything wrong because Farzaan said it in a fun way and so did I take it in the same way but not my tuition teacher's family.......

And just like that 5 years passed by within a blink of an eye & soon it was the farewell day for us in school that is me , Farzaan and sharath as our twelfth grade has come to an end .

Now it will be just Rida and Fardeen left over here as Rida has one more year left and Fardeen 2 years...........

MESSAGE FOR MY BELOVED READERS ~

FOR A WHILE I WON'T BE POSTING FURTHER CHAPTERS AS MY EXAMS ARE COMING SOON AND I WILL BE BUSY WITH IT . I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER ♡ .....

PLEASE DO VOTE , SHARE AND COMMENT IF YOU ALL LIKED MY STORY (⁠●⁠♡⁠∀⁠♡⁠) AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM - @pages_of_hazel

SEE YOU ALL AFTER FEW WEEKS (⁠●⁠♡⁠∀⁠♡⁠).....