Chapter 5 - The Beginning of Our Friendship Falling apart 🍂🍂

SALMA SHARAF

Farzaan even said that made up story in a non serious and fun way and I thought that everyone would see that in the same light . As I said before my tuition teacher and the 3 brothers share same building . So today when I went for my tuition class I said about this matter to Aarifa ( Tuition teacher's daughter ) as we were quite good friends & I thought that she would find it funny but that's not how it turned out to be . Aarifa informed about this matter to her parents and her mom got really angry .

Her mom went and disconnected the Wi-Fi connection For Farzaan's Family . And then Farzaan , Fardeen and their Father came downstairs to ask about the Wi-Fi connection . Then Shainy Aunty explained the reason to their father and said they will no longer provide Wi-Fi connection to the family who created a Fake money story about their son's operation . And I still remember how Farzaan father's expression was , he was so humiliated that turned into fury and the way he looked at Farzaan was so scary , because he was that mad and Farzaan looked so devastated and I felt so guilty for what I did & That's the moment I realized that I messed up our friendship .

I thought that he would stop coming to the van from the next day onwards but no , he did come & I went and apologized to him [ I was feeling so guilty for what I did and it was all my mistake ] But he neither looked at my face nor replied to me .............