[REQUEST] ☆🎪. JAX X FEM! AGGRESSIVE! READER [🍋] .🎪☆

- Requested by: CHA0TIC_EVIL
Thank you for the request! :D

Story contains:
Lemon/Smut🍋

(I WILL TRY MY BEST SINCE IM RLLY BAD WRITING LEMON/SMUT.)
(CRINGE WARNING)

(PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH LEMONS/SMUTS‼️)

Ever since Y/n got into the digital circus, you were worried at first, but after a few days Y/n started to be arrogant towards everyone, except for Jax and Zooble, Y/n was mostly close with Jax. He really made Y/n annoyed almost everyday, which REALLY pissed Y/n off. But they were still very close.

One day.
Y/n was on her way to their room, it was next to Pomni's, close to Jax's room, which pissed Y/n off.
Y/n sighs frustrated. "Of course my room has to be close to his." Y/n said in her own thoughts.
She rolls her eyes and goes in front of her door and turns the doorknob. It was dark inside the room.
"God damnit where is the light switch?" Y/n couldn't see in her room so she put her hand on the wall and tries to look for a light switch.

The only light that is visible is the hallway lights cause Y/n's door is open.
But suddenly, the door closes from behind the door.
Y/n hears the door close and looks at the door. "Great! Thanks air! Now I really can't find the light switch!" It was now fully dark.

Suddenly, Y/n feels a hand on her shoulder.
"Boo" A voice could be heard right next to her.
"AAA!" Y/n screamed. Immediately a hand covers her mouth.
"Geez, calm down, kitten. It's just me."

"Jax!?" Y/n gets the persons hand off her mouth.
"Yup." Jax finds the light switch on the wall and turns the lights on.
Immediately y/n turns around when the lights turn on and yep, sees Jax.
"Jax!? I am so not happy with your stupid pranks!" Y/n says in a frustrated tone.
"Hey, calm down, will ya? That's not what I am here for." Jax starts to smirk mischievously.
Y/n raises an eyebrow. "Eh? Are you here to beat me up?"
"Nooo..." Jax replies.
He walks to the door to lock it. "You'll see in a few minutes."

Y/n looks a bit confused. "Okay! Whatever, how'd you get in my room?!"
"Remember? I have a key to every single room here."
Y/n nods her head slowly. "Yeah, right..."
Jax slowly walks towards Y/n. "You know, Y/n, I've always wanted to do this with someone special, like you."
Y/n blushes and crosses her arms. "Pff, whatever." Y/n knows what Jax is talking about but she's acting that she doesn't know.

"Look at me, Y/n." Jax puts his hand on Y/n's chin and forces her to look at him.
Y/n looks at Jax, blushing.
Jax suddenly picks Y/n up in bridal carry and puts Y/n on her bed.
"Jax-" Y/n gets cut off mid-sentence.
"I'm going too far? Nahhh..." He gets close to Y/n's face. His hot breath on Y/n's face.
Y/n gets a bit turned on by Jax's actions. "You know... I wouldn't mind if you did it harsh."

Y/n puts her hands on Jax's shoulders. Jax starts to blush slightly.
"Nuh uh, I'll be the o-" Jax get cut off mid-sentence when Y/n kisses him passionately.
Jax kisses back, Y/n and Jax start to make out.
Y/n gets on top on Jax, Y/n can feel his bulge on her crotch.
"Oop! I can feel your little friend." Y/n says in a teasing tone.

"Shut up, kitten and start~" Jax smiles mischievously. Jax starts to unbutton his overalls and let them slide down.
Y/n helps Jax with taking his overalls off. Jax was only with boxers now.
"Let me help you take your boxers off..." Y/n says as she takes Jax's boxers off.
Y/n'a eyes open wide and she sees Jax's length, it has a bit of precum already.

"Holy..-"

"I know you would say that." Jax replies back still smirking mischievously.
Y/n blushes a lot and she smirks and she takes her shorts off revealing her panties.
Jax's length start to throb and get more hard.
"That much excitement?" Y/n says in a teasing tone as she takes her panties off.
Y/n giggles as she strokes Jax's length slightly.

"Ghh..." Jax starts grunt a bit, while blushing.*
Y/n giggles. "look who's flustered now." Y/n smirks
Y/n slowly starts to put Jax's length inside of her.
Jax starts to grunt more. "Ghh..~"
Y/n starts to bounce up and down, softly.                   (God why am I so bad with writing smut 😭😭)

Y/n starts go to more aggressively. "Like that, bunny boy?~"
Jax starts to whimper a bit. "Mhh gh..~ ...Y-Yes..."
"Im about to...-"
Jax starts to shake a lot.

Jax climaxes. (Baby bunnies when 😀)

"That was quick, I didn't knew such a sincere mean bunny could climax that fast..." Y/n said to Jax in a teasing manner.
"Shut up." Jax replies.

After that they clean up and act like nothing happend.
Reminder that Caine can eyes everywhere so... 😟 POOR CAINE.

(920 words)

(I FOUND THIS ONE PRETTY DIFFICULT TO WRITE CAUSE IVE NEVER WROTE LEMON/SMUT BEFORE BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT? ☹️)
(BUT IT WAS FUN TO WRITE NONETHELESS.)