☆🎪. IF YOU WERE HURT .🎪☆

(BTW HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! 🎃)

🎪POMNI -
- Would get very worried.

She'll check if you're in extreme pain, if yes, she'll look for Caine, after all she will take care of your injury/wound as best as she can.

🐰JAX -
- Would think you're joking.

Would think your joking around and he'll find it funny, later on he'll see your in actual pain so he tries to take care of you, he isn't the best but makes sure your okay. Once you're all okay, he would tease and bully you again.

🩰RAGATHA -
- Would be very worried aswel.

She will cover your injury/wound with bandages, and then cuddle with you, will make sure you don't feel the pain.

🎭GANGLE -
- Gets scared and cries.

She doesn't know what to do, she would eventually calm down and try to treat your injury/wound, will give you an ice pack.

♟️KINGER -
- Would have a panic attack.

Will scream, ask who hurt you or if you accidentally fall on something hard, will comfort you, bandage your wounds, cuddle with you in his pillow fort, would let you wear his royal mantle.

🧩ZOOBLE -
- Would've think you are joking.

But they see you in actual pain, they don't really know what to do but they will try their best to make you feel better in any way. will cuddle you, will beat the sh£& out of the person who hurt you.

🎲CAINE -
- Would get VERY worried.

He would send the person to the void whoever made you hurt, will be always there for you, will give you princess/prince treatment.

🫧BUBBLES -
- Would eat the person who made fun of you.

(272 words)